Abdul Hakim Lukhman opened the RealPlayer application and heard the al-Quran recitation of Grand Imam of Masjid al-Haram, Sheikh Abdul Rahman as-Sudais, looking so emo.
"Are you alone now, Lukhman?" Abdul Hakim was addressed by a 'voice'.
"Yes, I admit that I'm alone," he replied.
"Why? Don't you have friends?" asked 'the voice'.
"I have friends, but I'm seeking for true friends. Everyone around me... most of them I can feel that they are munafiq (hypocrites)."
"It was very hard to find true friends. Wait a minute, are you also means that girlfriend?"
"Ermm... maybe." Abdul Hakim grinned, then his look became sad for a while. "I always being crushed on girls, but they seemed not."
Before Abdul Hakim replied the question, he was hearing Sheikh Mahir al-Muayqali's al-Quran recitation.
"Yes. My main target is to take the as-Sunnah Studies in Islamic University of al-Madinah al-Munawwarah. If not at there, maybe at al-Azhar University in Cairo," Abdul Hakim replied.
"But, doesn't it means that you need a good result, especially in High/Communication Arabic Language?"
"I can take it by taking diploma at International Islamic University in Kuala Lumpur. And I'm aiming A1 for my Bahasa Melayu, English, History, Pendidikan Islam and Tasawwur Islam."
Abdul Hakim Lukhman still hearing Sheikh Muayqali's recitation when 'the same voice' asking him another question.
"Why, in your opinion, not many girls attracted to you?"
Abdul Hakim thought for a while.
"Maybe I was too 'holy' (alim)."
"No. It's good actually."
"Maybe I was too shy."
"Nonsense. You can deliver sermon this morning, and you still claimed that you are shy?"
"Maybe I did not understand girls' feeling."
Silent for a while.
"Maybe I was bad in this thing."
"Maybe you should conduct an experiment to find out the factors," said 'the voice'.
"Are you alone now, Lukhman?" Abdul Hakim was addressed by a 'voice'.
"Yes, I admit that I'm alone," he replied.
"Why? Don't you have friends?" asked 'the voice'.
"I have friends, but I'm seeking for true friends. Everyone around me... most of them I can feel that they are munafiq (hypocrites)."
"It was very hard to find true friends. Wait a minute, are you also means that girlfriend?"
"Ermm... maybe." Abdul Hakim grinned, then his look became sad for a while. "I always being crushed on girls, but they seemed not."
* * * * *
"Have you set your future target? I mean, your next move after secondary school?" 'the voice' asking Abdul Hakim again.Before Abdul Hakim replied the question, he was hearing Sheikh Mahir al-Muayqali's al-Quran recitation.
"Yes. My main target is to take the as-Sunnah Studies in Islamic University of al-Madinah al-Munawwarah. If not at there, maybe at al-Azhar University in Cairo," Abdul Hakim replied.
"But, doesn't it means that you need a good result, especially in High/Communication Arabic Language?"
"I can take it by taking diploma at International Islamic University in Kuala Lumpur. And I'm aiming A1 for my Bahasa Melayu, English, History, Pendidikan Islam and Tasawwur Islam."
* * * * *
Abdul Hakim Lukhman still hearing Sheikh Muayqali's recitation when 'the same voice' asking him another question.
"Why, in your opinion, not many girls attracted to you?"
Abdul Hakim thought for a while.
"Maybe I was too 'holy' (alim)."
"No. It's good actually."
"Maybe I was too shy."
"Nonsense. You can deliver sermon this morning, and you still claimed that you are shy?"
"Maybe I did not understand girls' feeling."
Silent for a while.
"Maybe I was bad in this thing."
"Maybe you should conduct an experiment to find out the factors," said 'the voice'.






3 comments:
Assalamualaikum..
blog kamu mmg menarik..byk bercerita mengenai islam..
anyway..aku masih baru dlm dunia blog..selamat berkenalan..
aku harap agar blog kamu sentiasa 'hidup'
Waalaikumussalam, Encik Heal Me. Terima kasih atas pujian dan nasihat awak. Jazakallahu khairan.
P/S: Blog awak pun apa kurangnya... :P
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?