Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Plan During Month of Ramadhan

Allah says in Surah al-Baqarah Verse 185 which translated as: “Therefore, those of you who sight the moon (or know it), let him fast.”
First of, I want to say happy fasting in Ramadhan month for my Muslims friends and all brothers and sisters in Islam. I hope we try our best to make our ibadat in good quality (that means I have to control my temper o.O).

As I don't have any more idea what to write today, so I will write about my plans in this blessed month.

Firstly, I am planning to fasting following the sunnah (way) of Prophet Muhammad SAW. One of them was starting my berbuka puasa with dates, or to be more specified rutab.

Another Prophet Muhammad's sunnah is based on this hadith:
Abu Bakar bin Abdul Rahman narrated: A companion of Prophet had told me: "I saw Rasulullah SAW at al-'Arj (a place) pouring water on his head when he was fasting because of thirst and hot."
Maybe this hadith seemed weird, but this is hadith sahih reported by Imam Malik, Imam Ahmad and Abu Daud.

My second plan is to wake up at 3.00 am to perform solat tahajjud, and then reciting al-Quran, 1 volume of al-Quran each day. Then at school, I and my friends with Ustazah Mona recite 2 volume of al-Quran each day, because we only have 15 school days in this month. Like that, I will khatam al-Quran (finishing reciting the whole Quran) 3 times in this month, insya-Allah.

Then, my third plan is to collect hadith as many as I can whenever I have free time.

And my last (but not least) plan is to control my behaviour in this Ramadan month, especially my temper and other bad behaviour.

Oh Allah, please help me make this month a blessed month for me. Please help me in achiving good quality of fast ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?