Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Account of Me On 17th August

My clock rang at 4.15 am (acutally it's 4.10 am, I purposely make it 5 minutes faster). So I woke up and went to the toilet, then opened my computer to check my mailbox. 4 unread messages, informing that I received new comments fom Jessie and Daryl, then reminding me about Adrian's birthday date, and the same lame aplication invitations.
While waiting for 4.55 am, I took the rest of the time to download the video of Friday sermon at Masjid al-Haram delivered by Sheikh Dr. Saud bin Ibrahim as-Shuraim.

At 4.55 am, I set my PC into Standby mode. On the way to the surau, I saw the moon a little bit weird. It was supposed to be in full moon because today is 15 Syaaban. However, the phase of the moon just now giving me impression that just now the lunar eclipse was occured.

At the surau, I heard some of the kids' voices, showing that they were already awake. So I waited for the solat Subuh, which was at 5.22 am. There, I observed carefully the moon. My deduction telling me that just now a lunar eclipse was occured. However, I did not hear any news regarding the latest predicted lunar eclipse.

After finishing today's Solat Subuh, I went back to my home. I quickly opened the NASA Eclipse Web Site. My deduction was proven. Today is the date predicted which the partial lunar eclipse will occur.

Oh, I missed again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?