Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sitting for Two Tests

Reported by al-Bukhari, narrated by Umar al-Khattab: I (Umar) heard Rasulullah SAW saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."
The Strange Dream
This morning, I dreamed something that bothered me for the second time. In that dream, I was at the photographing place for photographing session. I don't have any idea what was that for. However, it was not me alone that there. There were other people who were there also, including a prefect girl from my own school. The prefect in my dream was the prefect who had monitoring our class for morning session last Monday.

After the photographing session, I dunno what made me to do that thing, but in that dream, I had a race with her (weird enough, right?). We raced from the photographing session to the school. And we both arrived at the same time. We felt very fun in that race.

Honestly, I did not fell very happy about this dream. I was very afraid that this dream become reality.

[Mimpi adalah permainan syaitan, Lukhman...]

Second Test 2008 - History
Today, 4A sitting History test for the Second Test 2008. Actually, this test was scheduled to be conducted next week, but because of certain reason, Mdm Rauzan conducted it today. The chapters tested in this test was chapter 7 (Islam di Asia Tenggara) and chapter 8 (Pembaharuan dan Pengaruh Islam di Malaysia Sebelum Kedatangan Barat).

Most of us facing troubles answering the questions. Therefore, some of us cheating during test. This made Kelvin Jong uneasy, which led him saying cynically: "God 'bless' the cheaters."

I said to him: "God already give human brain, and still some of them cheat."

Experimental Accidents

For Physics today, we conducted experiment concerning Charles' Law and Pressure Law. For Charles' Law experiment, I think there should not be have problem. However, there was an accident when we conducting Pressure Law experiment.

Mr Chong asked three persons to help him conducting the experiment. So, I, Stanley Teng and Logaraj volunteering ourselves to help him.

During reading taking, the tube which connecting the barometer to the flasks burned. It was because the tube touched the hot tripod stands, which resulting the tube to burn.

Additional Mathematics Diagnostic Test
Today, we have no PSK class. However, a Additional Mathematics diagnostic test was conducted instead. The chapter tested was Chapter 1 (Functions). The paper contained 35 questions - all of them are objectives. We were asked to blackened the answers in the OMR paper provided.

The first person finished the paper was Leslie Wong. I was the third/fourth/fifth (I dunno which one) person who finished answering the questions earlier than the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?