In al-Quran, Allah says to the whole Muslimin: "O believers! If a wicked person brings you a piece of news, inquire first into its truth, lest you should wrong others unwittingly and repent of what you have done." (Surah al-Hujurat : 6). However, today most of the Muslimins ignored this order.
Today was the last second prayer service held for this year. Today we were using the stadium. I went there as early as Wan Fahrurrazi. There, we done a little bit thing, especially regarding the setting for this prayer service. Then, 6.45 am, the other AJK of JOSIPA came and help us and Pn Zalma.
At 7.30, we began the Muslim prayer service, started with the Surah Yaasin recitation led by Ustaz Manaf. Then a talk about fasting was delivered by Pn. Noraini, followed by a khutbah, delivered by me. I do not have any idea about my voice, but it seemed to be a little bit painful. Nevertheless, I tried to raise up my voice.
Today, I noticed that, everytime after prayer service, I will feel sleepy. Maybe too much I did just now.
Just now I received a message from someone claiming that:
(I'm very very very sorry if this message make my Christian friends feel angry, but I have to this to explain something.)
Honestly, I will not believe this kind of news anymore, unless there is evidence showed that that news are true. My principle is very easy: If someone you don't know (whether he/she can be trusted or wicked) bring a piece of news to you, you must inquire first into the news' turth. The reason is so that you did not wrong others unwittingly (just like I said from the beginning of this entry). This principle is based on the verse I stated in the beginning of this entry.
I have enough of this kind of unclear-news. Previously, I had received a news claimed that:
At first, I believed blindly this news, until I read this entry at Dr. Mohd. Asri Zainul Abidin's blog:
Maybe you should (including the non-Muslim) watched these videos. If you got questions regarding what Dr. Asri said in the videos, you can ask me via comments.
At 7.30, we began the Muslim prayer service, started with the Surah Yaasin recitation led by Ustaz Manaf. Then a talk about fasting was delivered by Pn. Noraini, followed by a khutbah, delivered by me. I do not have any idea about my voice, but it seemed to be a little bit painful. Nevertheless, I tried to raise up my voice.
Today, I noticed that, everytime after prayer service, I will feel sleepy. Maybe too much I did just now.
Just now I received a message from someone claiming that:
SEKARANG NIE KRISTIAN SEDANG AKTIF DI SEREMBAN ..1900 ORANG PADERI MELAYU YANG BARU TIBA DARI SINGAPURA BERADA DI SINI SEKARANG.MEREKA MENGGUNAKAN SIHIR. BERHATI- HATI DENGAN JENAMA (AIR MINERAL):- 1. AL -BARAMKAH 2. AL-MANSORI 3. AL-BISTARIA P/SAMA ADA DIPEROLEHI SECARA PERCUMA @DIBELI@MENCURI... SEMUA AIR-AIR INI TELAH DICAMPUR DENGAN "HOLY WATER" TOLONG SEBARKAN MESSAGE INI KEPADA SEMUA UMAT ISLAM /SAHABAT/SAHABIAH &DLL. SESUNGGUHNYA KITA TAK TERMAMPU MEMEGANG SENJATA UNTUK MENEGAKKAN AGAMA (ISLAM), AKAN TAPI KITA BOLEH LAKUKAN DENGAN SEND MESSAGE NIE ...SEMOGA JASA BAIK INI DIRAHMATI OLEH ALLAH SWT..
(I'm very very very sorry if this message make my Christian friends feel angry, but I have to this to explain something.)Honestly, I will not believe this kind of news anymore, unless there is evidence showed that that news are true. My principle is very easy: If someone you don't know (whether he/she can be trusted or wicked) bring a piece of news to you, you must inquire first into the news' turth. The reason is so that you did not wrong others unwittingly (just like I said from the beginning of this entry). This principle is based on the verse I stated in the beginning of this entry.
I have enough of this kind of unclear-news. Previously, I had received a news claimed that:
"Kepada semua sahabat yang dikasihi. Jikalau anda mendapat panggilan telefon yang bernombor panjang (cth: +62852731520946) dan nombor itu berwarna merah, diharap sangat janganlah anda menjawab panggilan itu. Hal ini kerana di Indonesia terdapat sekumpulan penuntut ilmu hitam sedang menguji ilmu hitam mereka melalui telefon. Sesiapa yang menjawab panggilan itu akan berbuih dan akan mati selepas itu. Di Indonesia sudah 9 orang mati dan malam tadi di Puchong, Selangor telah mati. Perkara ini benar-benar terjadi. Tolong sebarkan mesej ini... YA ALLAH SELAMATKANLAH KAMI.. JAUHKANLAH KAMI DARI SEBARANG MALA PETAKA DAN GANGGUAN SYAITAN... AMINNN!!!
At first, I believed blindly this news, until I read this entry at Dr. Mohd. Asri Zainul Abidin's blog:SEREMBAN: Mufti Perlis, Dr Mohd Asri Zainul Abidin, menasihatkan masyarakat tidak mempercayai apa yang tercatat pada SMS amaran berhubung panggilan santau atau ‘tarik nyawa’ yang tersebar luas di negara ini sekarang.I was deceived by this stupid news as the result of my ignorance towards the Allah's says. And now, I will inquire into the truth of every piece of news I received.
Beliau berkata, walaupun perbuatan sihir boleh dilakukan dengan pelbagai cara, panggilan maut seperti didakwa itu agak sukar diterima akal.
Katanya, kepercayaan yang terlalu mendalam terhadap sihir menyebabkan ada anggota masyarakat terutama beragama Islam berada dalam ketakutan kerana bimbang terkena ilmu hitam itu.
“Ketakutan itu menyebabkan berlakunya tokok tambah sehingga mengganggu emosi dan pekerjaan harian,” katanya ketika dihubungi, semalam.
Maybe you should (including the non-Muslim) watched these videos. If you got questions regarding what Dr. Asri said in the videos, you can ask me via comments.
This is the videos from Bicara Mufti program in RTM1.
NOTE: To the readers (especially the Muslims), if you receive a piece of news from a wicked person, please inquire first into its truth.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?