Friday, August 08, 2008

First Mission Accomplished

Again, another boring day (should I call it boring?) started. Woke up at 5.30 a.m make me felt very angry because I didn't manage to wake up at 3 a.m to finished the KOMSAS homework. This morning, I felt very lazy to perform solat Subuh, but then I regreteed for not performing it. Please note that this is one of the challenging problems that a Muslim face everyday. Not all Muslims can pass this problem.
At school, my usual duty went as usual. Taking the students absence file, arranging the tables (separated by stupid 2Cs) into pairs, then doing my own work. However, these duties were taken over by James Lai. Later I told you why.

Today, the bullfrog (according to Roland, is my words are too foul for the teachers?) was absent. Three teachers were replacing her place in the class (but not teaching us, jus for sit-in). The first teacher was the Additional Mathematics 4B teacher (which Qamarul like her, according to some news). She asked for 10 students from our class to attend the Pertandingan Bahas Piala Ketua Menteri which will be held at Auditorium P Ramlee, RTM Kuching next Thursday. I was one of the lucky 10 students.

Then she talekd with Stanley and me a little bit about the Mathematics questions, and our performance in Additional Mathematics. As I already told you, Stanley always get the highest marks for Add Maths, and I only managed to get 2A because of my careless mistakes. However, Stanley told the teacher that I always get the highest marks for Pendidikan Islam and Tasawwur Islam, which made me felt embarassed. Actually, I prefer to be quiet in things like these rather that showing off.

During recess, Wan Fahrurrazi and I went to met Ustaz Manaf. We actually want to get his approvement for our Qiyamullail Camp. All praise to Allah, he approved our proposal, but we need to talk about it to Ustazah Mona. Yeah! Allahu akbar!! Our first mission accomplished today.

During the last period of Maths, Mdm Chin conducted a election to select the new assistant monitor, as Kelvin Jong had been selected as the third batch prefect, and I had been promoted to be 4A Monitor (this is my third time become the monitor). Three potential candidates had been selected by the whole class: James Lai, Amir Hakim, and Allistair Adam. James Lai got the highest votes, following by Amir Hakim and Allistair Adam. Then, the necktie-and-monitor-nametag-giving occasion was conducted. Later, Kelvin Jong gave me the class fund for the Mathematics exercise and the a file of list of 4A students.

During the last minutes of Add Maths class, Mdm Liew claimed that she want to tell my parents tomorrow about my 'transformation into goat' during her class.

This evening, I had nothing interesting to do. I finished my sermon text for the next prayer service, concerning about Ramadhan month. I finished this work, and in the same time, I deard the melodious al-Quran recitation by Sheikh Abdul Rahman as-Sudais, the Grand Imam of Masjid al-Haram. You can hear his recitation at here.

Then, I used the rest of time to donwloading things that converts Microsoft Word documents into PDF documents, starting from Universal Documents Converter to PDF Converter. Very boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?