Imagine that you receive a call from your friends asking you to come at his/her place to help her while you are doing your things. When you arrive there, you realize that you need to classify hundreds of pictures taken into a few respective groups, which were need to be finish in a day. Can you do it?4 Hours and 45 Minutes at Criminal Investigation Department was the title chosen for today. Please do not imagine bad things. I'm not that bad until I have go to CID place.
This story began while I was busy watching video I downloaded from Haramain Salaat Recordings when my dad called me to come to his work place to help him something. So, at 12.30 pm, I went from my home to the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) for Sarawak Contingent.
When I arrived there, I was informed by my dad and his colleagues that I need to insert 132 pictures they taken yesterday and today (which was already grouped into 17 folders, according to the region of this Kuching) into 17 slides, then I need to hyperlinked them from one slides. I need to keep the reason why they took 132 pictures around the Kuching, as it was police's task.
Maybe all of you wondering, why they must seek help from me?
As most of them did not know how to use the functions in Microsoft Office Powerpoint very well (including my dad), so I had to help them.
From 12.45 to 2.30 pm, we only managed to finish 5 folders, and there still left 12 folders of pictures needed to be inserted into 12 slide presentations. Then I got an idea.
I saw a laptop on a table, and in the room there were only one computer with a large monitor (larger than mine) for D6 department, which related to the photos/videos/audios stuff.
So I took 6 folders from the computer via a pendrive and put it into the laptop. Then I did the six folders of pictures, while the rest done by one of my dad's colleagues.
At 5.00 pm, I managed to finish the 6 folders and my dad's colleague also the same. Then I took 15 minutes to hyperlink all the boxes on a map to the respective slide presentations. However, I cannot arraged all the boxes into the right region on the map, because I need to go home to pack my things for tomorrows' second trip to Sarikei.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?