In the name of Allah, ar-Rahman, ar-Rahim
Today I woke up late. The time was 7.40 am when I woke up this morning. After takung bath and wearing my uniforms, I use the time to surf the Haramain Salaat Recordings and drink my Nestum, while waiting for my father to get ready to go to St. Joe. Today is the second Parents Day for this year, and this is my first time I attend this type of parents-teachers meeting.9.00 am, we went to the school. When I arrived at my class, there was Mdm Chin, Mdm Rauzan and Canaris with his family. Mdm Chin talked to Canaris' family, while we talked to Mdm Rauzan. Mdm Rauzan showed my father my first exam result and my second exam result. She only commented that I need to improve my Physics and EST marks. Mdm Rauzan and Mdm Chin also told that I'm a very good student although I'm a little bit naughty. However, I still think that I'm the evilest and the worst man in 4A.
This is my First Exam result:
Laporan Kemajuan Pelajar
Peperiksaan Sekolah 1 (Mac)
Bahasa Melayu - AB
Bahasa Inggeris - AB
Matematik - 95 (1A)
Fizik - AB
Kimia - AB
Tasawwur Islam - 95 (1A)
Biologi - AB
EST - 84 (1A)
Kedudukan Kelas: nil.
Kelakuan: A
Komen Guru Tingkatan: Percubaan yang baik. Teruskan usaha anda.
And this is my Second Exam result:
Laporan Kemajuan Pelajar
Peperiksaan Sekolah 2 (Julai)
Bahasa Melayu - 73 (3B)
Bahasa Inggeris - 79 (2A)
Pendidikan Islam - 96 (1A)
Sejarah - 75 (2A)
Matematik - 85 (1A)
Matematik Tambahan - 77 (2A)
Fizik - 46 (8E)
Kimia - 73 (3B)
Tasawwur Islam - 95 (1A)
Biologi - 73 (3B)
EST - 54 (7D)
Jumlah: 826.00
Purata: 75.09
Status Keputusan: Pass
Kedudukan Kelas: 7/43
Kelakuan: A
Komen Guru Tingkatan: Kuatkanlah azam untuk memperoleh keputusan yang lebih baik. Anda mempunyai potensi untuk mencapai keputusan yang diharapkan. Berusaha memperbaiki subjek yang lemah.
This is incredible! I finally got seven things that related to the number 7: six subject that have digit 7 in the mark, and one in my position in the class.
After that, we went back to home. I quickly opened my computer and download the sermons video: one is from Masjid al-Haram delivered by Sheikh Saud ash-Shuraim, and one is from Masjid Nabawi delivered by Sheikh Abdul Muhsin al-Qasim. These videos are in the best quality I had ever seen.
Then I use the rest of the time to make the slideshow for the sermon which is to be delivered in the next Prayer Service next Friday. It was very slow, maybe I opened to many programs in one time, or I put to many Wordarts in the slide. I stopped at 12 am.
Then, I took the opportunity to redesign my blog to the better face, just like you can see now.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?