Kali ini penulis menampilkan artikel dalam bentuk yang lebih interaktif, memandangkan penulis begitu sibuk minggu ini. Perlu diingatkan bahawa ini bukanlah artikel buatan penulis.
Talk as much as you want, but please give your comments at the necessary entries, not at here. Please state your links/e-mail address for communication purpose. Any sensitive issue or gossiping are prohibited here.
Membuat keputusan
-
Hidup kita dibentuk oleh keputusan dan tindakan yang dilakukan pada setiap
saat. Mengambil keputusan untuk menerusan kehidupan ialah sesuatu yang amat
...
"Cikgu Sudah Tengok Spongebob 3D?"
-
"Cikgu dah tengok Spongebob 3D?"
"Belum. Lagipun untuk apa saya tengok. Spongebob memang cerita GAY."
Jawab si murid, "Cerita gay? Mana ada cikgu. Spongeb...
Life On Campus
-
Life on campus isn't difficult. After the first few weeks of adjustments,
daily life becomes a sort of a routine for me. The most difficult thing
about cam...
Concern indeed..
-
I came across this incident where a friend of mine asked "What's going on?"
since I was sharing about something with another friend. So out of respect
and ...
Officially Not Posting
-
Hey guys!! I guess this is the post you guys were… not waiting for? Haha.
Sorry for the slow (extremely!) notice, but I won’t be updating this blog
anymore...
REMEMBER!!!
-
AS YOU ALL KNOW...I RARELY BLOG IN THIS BLOG...NOR SHOULD I CARE ABOUT
BLOGGING HERE(hehehe)
ALL MY RECENT STUFF AND CRAPS ARE
HERE!!!
THANK YOU FOR READ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?