Somehow, I think today's one of the most exhausting days for me. So many things happened today, and some of them reminds me about my own self, making me reflecting back what I have done in my life.Condition of the Class
I went to the school as usual, and when I arrived there, I found out only a few tables arranged one by one in good condition. The rest of the tables were put at the back of the class. This made some of us had to rearranged the tables according to our plan. I, Daniel and James had to arranged all of them. The condition of the class seemed to 'tell' me that an examination had just take place in our class during holiday. Probably for PTK.
Then, I and James spent most of the time before class to clean the class. Some parts of the class are very dusty, and the same thing happened to some of our tables and chairs.
Today's Chemistry PEKA Experiment: FAILED
Well, today we conducted our first Chemistry PEKA experiment: electroplating iron spoon. However, the experiment seemed not giving out the result, or in other words failed. My group were so confused. We did not know what's wrong with our apparatus.
The ammeter needle did not moved, even a little bit, and the same thing happened to some other groups which conducted their experiment successfully. All the connection in the circuit were correct - nothing wrong. As the result we had to copy all the observation from Emmanuel's reference book.
Taking Kesusasteraan Melayu as My 12th Subjects in SPM
After Physics class was recess time. However, I did not bring my money, so I continued study and doing works in starvation. During recess, I and James tried to find Mdm Jennifer to confirm about today's EST class. Unfortunately, she's not there for the whole recess time, which made James patiently waited for her outside the staff room.
Then, I went to Mdm Halipah's place to talk about my decision to take Kesusasteraan Melayu (Malay Literature) as my 12th subjects for SPM. She said that I have no choice except to study it alone, because all the KM class conducted in morning session (no luar sidang session). She said she had no problem and agree, but she advised me to talk about it to Mdm Chin.
Tadarus al-Quran (Reciting al-Quran) during Ramadhan Month
After teaching, Ustazah Mona asked me to calculate the number of school days during Ramadhan, because she plan to conduct tadarus al-Quran in the afternoon time. There were 15 days (not including Fridays and weekends). So, according to my analysis, we had to recite 2 juzuks (volume) of al-Quran in a day.
Then we discussed. We achieved the decision to take 10 students to conduct the activity. For now, only 2 students confirmed their participation: Lukhman and Azlan Nuraqmal.
Teenager's Love Issue
During EST class, Mdm Jennifer was wondering why Anton absent today's class. Some of us just crapping stating that Anton is having a date. Then, they started to be kepoh, who was Anton's girlfriend. And then they started to tease other people, saying out their girlfriends' names loudly.
Then, I said, "Haiya, kecil-kecil sudah bercinta..."
My words were followed by teacher's question, "Why? Are you jealous..?"
...........
Honestly, I really jealous. You know what, I just having crushes on girls four times, and three of them were total fail, the latest are going to fail, I think. Yeah, I'm very perasan person.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?