Well, this holiday was quite short actually. Only a few interesting events happened, and most of the time was fulled with bored things.From 17th to 22nd of August, I spent my time at Sarikei for the second time, still the same reason: my father had court case there. Actually, we were supposed to come back here on 21st August, but due to some unexpected reasons, we had to go on 22nd. There, I did usual things: visiting my best friends, reading books at the library, and walking around the town.
Surprisingly, I made an important decision there. Because of my enthusiasm to write detective stories, I decided to take Kesusasteraan Melayu for my additional SPM subjects, which made all of them 12 subjects. I am planning to ask my BM teacher about it before I really made up my mind to take it.
The 12 SPM subjects I took were:
- Bahasa Melayu
- English
- Mathematics
- Additional Mathematics
- Physics
- Biology
- Chemistry
- History
- English for Science and Technology
- Pendidikan Islam
- Tasawwur Islam
- Kesusasteraan Melayu (pending)
At Sarikei also, I got an idea for my adventuring stories. This happened when I at the Public Library. When I was on the way to the upper part of the library, I saw a really beautiful girl with her long straight hair, white T-shirts and blue jeans. In my heart, I praised Allah for creating such beautiful creation. Then, my mind kept thinking about numbers of boys attracted to her. However, the idea still now came yet, until I saw her again walking outside the library area with a boy. Then, the idea for my next short story really come. I was imagined that some sort of gang tailing a couple of teenagers: one boy, one girl. The gang kill the boy, then kidnap the girl. Then, the main character (of courselah, the young detective) cam across that area and accidentally saw the event.
However, to my disappointment, I received a news from my former tuition teacher (I mean, the tuition teacher when I was in Year 6). Her family have connection with my family. I visited them alone. When I arrived there, I was shocked looking the appearance of her husband. I was informed that he suffering a kind of disease, until he could not go to school for a month. To my another surprise, they did not know that my family already moved to Kuching.
That was the epilogue of my holidays.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?