This morning, Mdm Zalma asked me whether my father can be the imam for solat hajat this Friday. I felt serba salah. Should I tell the truth or should I lie? Then I decided to lie. I said he's pretty busy, you knowlah why.I was not meaning to lie, but I have to.
And I cannot stand to hide it.
Just now, my father asked me to go out to buy clothes for this Raya this night (belum puasa, dah nak Raya). My answer: cannot, because if I go, I will miss solat Maghrib and solat Isyak. When I gave that answer, my parents started sulking in childish way, complaining to each other about me.
I just ask them: "Cannot go on Saturday ka?", and my mother give harsh answer to me. How cruel.
Then, I was forced to go with them this night so that I will not be called as anak derhaka.
They never think about their duty as Allah's slaves. I had never see them praying (except for solar Hari Raya, but that was only my father).
Sometimes, they consider me, thinking that I should perform solat as it was my duty as Allah's slave. But sometimes they never consider it.
How can my father be the imam for that solat hajat? It's impossible, right?
(I was not meant to insulting my parents, please note that).






2 comments:
"This morning, Mdm Zalma asked me whether my father can be the imam for solat hajat this Friday. I felt serba salah. Should I tell the truth or should I lie? Then I decided to lie. I said he's pretty busy, you knowlah why."
Awak kata ja lah...
- ayah awak tak berani menjadi imam ke,,, tak berani bersuara lantang ke...malu ke...yg penting,, awak cover line...
Sbb,, secara logiknya,,, walaupun biasa solat, tapi, untuk menjadi imam tu, tak semua org berani,,, ada jugak yg malu...
Mungkin bagi awak, logiklah jawapan tu.. tapi semua orang di sekolah beranggapan saya datang dari keluarga yang alim.. sebab itulah cikgu tu cakap macam tu...
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?