Today was really a busy day for me. That's why I was very late updating this honorable blog. I was very sorry for that.
Today I tried not to eat or drink at the school for the preparation for Ramadhan. I think I can stand a little bit, but it is harder than in Sarikei.During recess, I went to the staffroom to see my Biology teacher. The purpose I met her was want to borrow one of her 'enermous' reference book for tomorrow's diagnostic test. She lend to me the Longman Essential Biology Form 4 Bilingual Text. That was a Teacher's Copy, which was not for sale.
However, to my surprise, she also gave me the Super Hot Biology Form 4, as shown at the right. Then, she advise me to do all the exercise inside that book. Owhhh... alhamdulillah, again this was my another rezeki from Allah.
However, I wonder why she gave it to me rather than other people.
Maybe she knew I was bad at Biology.
Or maybe I was thinking too much.
[Just accpet and do what she saidlah, Lukhman]
Then, I used fully this book after Civic class. I did some of the questions inside this book at the library. There, I noticed that I really like Biology and to my anothwer surprise, Biology is (a little bit) easy.
You can call me weird if you think I am weird after reading the previous paragraph.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?