Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10th Syaaban - Poem Dedicated to My Loneliness

This is a story of a loneliness of a new transfer student.
I'm totally have no idea why today it seemed that I began to like Biology. Maybe because of my improvement in Biology, from 4B then to 8E then back to 2A. Today we learned about photosynthesis. This topic was an eyesore to me when I was in lower secondary, but this topic is easy for me now.

During BM class, Pn Halipah said that she want to test us for oral. She decided to use the two more drama in our KOMSAS as our theme for oral. And, she want to test us after holiday. So I joined Stanley Teng's group, choosing Seri Nara as our theme. I chose to play the role as Raja Sulaiman Syah.

Now come to the real story.

During english class, I sat the corner of the right side (facing the whiteboard) at the most back place. And I always being alone there during English, just like being abused by everybody. Even Qamarul.

So there I sat lonely but not being so emo. There, while reciting some quranic verses and some prayer in Arabic, I wrote in my mind the following poems:

Kulihat di sekelilingku,
banyaknya wajah-wajah munafik,
sedikit sahaja wajah-wajah kejujuran,
itupun tidak menghiraukan kewujudanku.

Tinggallah diriku yang hina
bersendirian terpencil terpinggir
diklik
dianggap aneh
dianggap pelik
(klik ialah kumpulan yang mana mereka mengasingkan diri daripada seseorang individu).

At least, I know that it is very hard to find a true friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lukhman is sooooooo sorry for losing your pencil's cap.

I feel soooo bad. :(
I hope you forgive me.

Trust me I'll find you a replacement soon!!

xxx said...

nevermind... no needlah...

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?