Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Visit to State Library

Sometimes we ask: "How should I face this problems?". The answers from Quran is:
  1. "O you who believe! Endure and be more patient (than your enemy), and guard your territory by stationing army units permanently at the places from where the enemy can attack you, and fear Allah, so that you may be successful." [Surah Aal-Imran, 3 : Verse 200]
  2. "And seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer) and truly it is extremely heavy and hard except for Al-Khashioon (i.e. the true believers in Allah - those who obey Allah with full submission)." [Surah al-Baqarah, 2 : Verse 45]
Receiving Exams Paper (II)
The first and the only paper I received for today was Biology. Yea, as I expected, it is out of my expectation - failed to achieve the target. Instead, I was failed. 47%. That's already considered failed for 4A class in SJS.


The marks really affected my emotion, make the condition worse (due to my decision last Saturday and what happen yesterday). Sometimes, I put the blame on the subjects, saying: "Now, I hate Bio."

But, I know it is wrong, because Biology did not do nothing wrong to me. It is my fault: whether my memory for Bio is not strong enough or I did not understand Biology at all.

I knew Hjh. Rosni was very angry, because there were still had some students who failed for this paper. But she did not show it nor express it.

As usual, Mdm. Liew did not give our Add Maths papers for today. Instead, she checked our works, and to my surprise, she put my name in the list of the lazy people. It was not because I'm lazy, but I could not solve the last question for yesterday's exercise. Then, she continued to teach about, today about Differentiation.

I'm very hate people who want to show off, showing that they can solve the hard question or being the fastest to solve the question. They kept saying the answers when the other people still calculating the answers. Very irritating.

I knowlah, you are smart and I am stupid. Stop it.

During recess, I asked Mdm. Liew (on our way to staff room) about what she gonna to do with the list. She said that she will give merits to the hardworking students who do their works. I really objected her suggestion. Instead, I suggest to her to give demerits to those who did not finished the work (including me). Because, we do not know, whether all the hardworking people really do their work or some of them just copying the answers from their friends before Mdm. Liew entered the class. And that's will be unfair if she give merits to them.

So, I let myself, received demerits from my class teacher. For the sake of the truth.

A Visit to History Exhibition at Pustaka Negeri
Our class were lucky enough to have Mr. Yahya as our History teacher.

Last time, me, Qamarul, Christ Andra and Allistair Adam were chosen to be the school participants for Seminar 45 Tahun Sarawak Maju Dalam Malaysia at Dewan Baruk, Pusat Penerangan Islam this coming Saturday.

And today, our class were chosen to represent St. Joseph to a history exhibition at Pustaka Negeri.

On the way to Pustaka Negeri, some of us make noise, joking around here and there in the school bus. I could not help to laugh and let them, since this is the only time for us to relax, going outside the school for a trip.

At there, we were being given a brief explanation about this exhibition from the representatives from Arkib Negara Malaysia Cawangan Sarawak. As our souvenir, we received a pamphlet, a bookmark and a postcard.

We were also received a quiz question about history. Unfortunately, I did not receive any prizes, even though all my answers were correct.

So we have a look at the exhibition. Some of us wrote the important information in our books (including me). I prefer wrote in Jawi scripts, and it becomes a 'tabiat' to me. When Mr. Yahya asking the reason, I replied: "So that the people that cannot read Jawi scripts cannot read my personal things, if I have inside my books/diary."

After a while, some of us went to elsewhere. Kelvin Ting bought three novels from the bookstore inside the library.

Half an hour before we went back, we have lunch at the cafeteria at the library. Mr. Yahya treated me and our school bus driver drinks. I drank milk, Mr. Yahya ice lemon tea, and coffee for the driver. While the others have their own menu. We three had a chat for a while.

Mr. Yahya also kindly gave me a RM5 note (from the change he received) for my treat to buy wafers for my friends. Thanks, Mr. Yahya!

On 12.18 p.m, the 4A class students from SJS officially went back to the school. When we arrived, it was five minutes before the last bell rang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?