Islamic Studies Examination Paper 1We always asking, and Quran already answered our questions. We ask, "Why must I being tested?", and Quran reply: "Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." (Surah al-Ankabut, 29 : Verses 2 - 3)
I just revised Islamic Studies subject this morning. I did not revise it yesterday night because I had to revise my Malay Literature subject. I thought that I cannot answer most of the questions. And to my surprise, I answered most of them safely and happily. Even the questions regarding history of Islam.
For example, in Bahagian A, there was a question:
Even for Bahagian B, I finally remember facts about certain important figures.
I also found this type of question.
For example, in Bahagian A, there was a question:
And in the same part, I found this question:14. Pernyataan di atas merujuk kepada
- Beliau mewajibkan rakyatnya menjadi tentera
- Menubuhkan Diwan Al-Jundi
A. Khalifah Yazid bin Muawiyah
B. Khalifah Marwan bin Muhammad
C. Khalifah Abdul Malik bin Marwan
D. Khalifah Muawiyah bin Abi Sufian
32. Khalifah Abdul Malik bin Marwan telah mewajibkan rakyatnya menjadi tentera dan menubuhkan jabatan khas yang dikenali sebagai __________What the heck? These were bonus questions.
Even for Bahagian B, I finally remember facts about certain important figures.
Soalan 4 (c)Out of sudden, I remembered back what I have discussed with Qamarul and Amir few minutes before sitting for the exam.
Imam al-Ghazali adalah seorang tokoh Islam yang terkenal.
i. Jelaskan secara ringkas riwayat hidup beliau.
ii. Senaraikan dua bidang ilmu yang dikuasai oleh beliau.
I also found this type of question.
19. Makam Rasulullah S.A.W. terletak diIs Masjid al-Aqsa located in Makkah? Totally nonsense answer.
A. Masjid Nabawi di Madinatul Munawwarah
B. Masjidil Aqsa di Makkatul Mukarramah [What the heck?]
C. Masjidil Haram di Makkatul Mukarramah
D. Masjid Quba' di Madinatul Munawwarah
Memories
When we sat for English for Science and Technology (EST) examination Paper 1, I remembered back my first time in 4A. On that day, 31st March, 4A students were sitting for their last day of First Examination. And on that day, the first subject tested was EST. I (who was still newly-born there) had no other choice except to join them sitting for EST exam, since Mdm. Michelle (my Chemistry teacher) gave me the question paper.
So, I had to answer the paper in the condition of not fully-prepared.
And to my shock, I got 84% for EST that day. Mdm. Jennifer (my English and EST teacher) give 23 out of 30 for my essay. I really surprised that time. I just answer what I can write. And I did not write long, since my English is not very good compared to my classmates.
It is out of my expectation, actually.
So, I had to answer the paper in the condition of not fully-prepared.
And to my shock, I got 84% for EST that day. Mdm. Jennifer (my English and EST teacher) give 23 out of 30 for my essay. I really surprised that time. I just answer what I can write. And I did not write long, since my English is not very good compared to my classmates.
It is out of my expectation, actually.
Malay Literature Examination
Straight on 12.45 p.m when the bell rang, I quickly go to the staffroom. I had to sit for Kesusasteraan Melayu (Malay Literature) exam. But, I ask permission from Mdm. Halipah to have my lunch first before that. So I had my lunch outside the surau, eating Jacob's crackers while reading my Bacalah Dalam Bahasamu Jilid A and Novel Restu reference books (with 'that girl' passing by when I busy last-minit-revising, arghh).
So, at 1.00 p.m, I sat at Mdm. Halipah's place, answering my examination. The first question I encountered was:
So, at 1.00 p.m, I sat at Mdm. Halipah's place, answering my examination. The first question I encountered was:
Soalan 1When I encountered the third question, I started felt gelabah.Pisau raut hilang di rimba,
Pakaian anak raja di Juddah;
Karam di laut boleh ditimba,
Karam di hati bilakah sudah.
(a) Nyatakan jenis puisi di atas. [1 markah]
(b) Nyatakan tiga ciri puisi di atas. [3 markah]
3. Namakan watak utama dalam cerpen di bawah ini:And the next question supposed to be bonus for me.
(a) Mereka Tidak Mengerti
(b) Cerita Dari Sebuah Taman
(c) Rimbaku, Air Mataku
(d) Pawana
Soalan 4In other word, I face some difficulties in asnwering the question because of lack of sufficient revision.Diri
jika ia berdiri : tegak
jika ia duduk : bongkok
bagai patung mainan anak-anak(Dipetik daripada sajak Diri oleh Nor Aini Muhammad
dalam Bacalah Dalam Bahasamu Jilid A)
(a) Apakah maksud simile? [2 markah]
(b) Berikan satu contoh simile dalam petikan di atas. [2 markah]






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?