Since most of my blogger friends are my new classmates and my new friends, I think I need to make them know me more. Now, I introduce to you all — MY LIFE — but before that let me write what happened to our Physics class today.System Warning – Malware Threat
That’s often come out to Mr. Chong’s laptop for today. His laptop was treated badly by newly-introduced Trojan (I think). Oh, Mr. Chong, what have you done before, until your laptop attacked by Trojan? Don’t tell me—?
I think you know what I mean.
Before that, before starting the lesson, when he turned on the laptop, the Windows Live Messenger came out, asking him to type in the passwords and sign in. All of us shocked and starting making noise – did not expect that a serious teacher like that have MSN ID.
Back to the story. When the warning often came out, the warning alert (critical level) came out, asking him to download Malware remover. But he need to turn off the antivirus system. Most of us asking him to click Cancel, but for the first time, he clicked OK. AS the result, the LCD showed no connection to his laptop.
So, Roland ‘kindly’ advised Mr. Chong. He said, “Teacher, don’t watch porn (videos).”
Luckily Mr. Chong did not hear that.
Due to his laptop problem and our discorporate with him, he complained, saying that we always making noise, talking and chatting and disturbing the lessons.
Teacher, do you want me to give you the AVG 8th Version installer to you? Ngeh ngeh ngeh...
My Character Traits
Well, all of you may know some of my character traits. But, I need to warn you all about my negative character traits, which may be a nuisance and problem to you all.
My biggest negative characteristic is EASILY BAD MOOD AND BAD TEMPERED. I also can be in bad mood for no reason. My Form 3 Maths teacher, Mdm. Wendy Tiong (my favourite teacher), always admonished me about that thing. My friends also sometimes dislike me due to my easily-bad-mood thing.
Did I did anything to changed it? Yes, I did, but the results are same. Negative.
I hope that, after reading this part of this entry, you all can help me changing this negative character traits.
My Academic Achievement
Do not be shocked when you all see my academic achievements from year 2005 to the latest September Test 2008.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?