Monday, October 20, 2008

Stress and Motivational Support

"O ye who believe! If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly." [Surah Muhammad, 47 : Verse 7]
Today's Exam
All praise to God, this morning's Physics Paper 3 was quite easy (because no designing experiment question). But for Additional Mathematics, I maybe lost several marks for not answering them completely and miscalculation. Since I always write slower than the others, so that's will happen. I really really regretted because didn't practice Additional Mathematics question.

The same thing went for Tasawwur Islam Paper 1. Although it's one of my favourite subjects, I actually did not have any idea on questions regarding the Constitution of Madinah (Sahifah Madinah). Well, I don't really remember things related to history.

[That's a very lame reason, Lukhman...]

Motivational Supports from My Friend

To be honest, I felt like I lost my hope to my next papers. But, when I remembering back what my online friend said to me (I had a chat with her previously) and my promise to God, to Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.), to her and to myself, I can't give up now. Furthermore, Azlan Nuraqmal, my friend kept tawakkal (let God to determine our fate after put our effort onto something) to God. Besides, there's still got Add Maths paper 1 and Tasawwur Islam paper 2.

Thanks to all of you.

Arghh... tomorrow is Kesusasteraan Melayu. I have to sit in the staff room for 2 hours!!!

[Who ask you to take Kesusasteraan Melayu, Lukhman... ?]

Sakit Hati...
During Tasawwur Islam Paper 1 Exam, I felt very very very sakit hati. You know why?

First, Ustaz gave guidelines to answer the questions to the others (after being the first to finish the paper), while I have to answer it by my own.

Second, when I want to recite Quran silently and in peace, (after be the first person to finish answering the paper) Ustaz recite loudly Quranic verses that he already memorised (including The Sun Chapter, Yaasin Chapter), distracting my recitation, until I can't concentrate to my recitation.

Third, when he realized I did not write my father name inside my name, he called me and talked to me in Arabic. (sometimes he ask, am I anak haram) So annoying. Luckily I understand.

I know maybe he just joking, but did he consider other people's feeling?

I felt very lazy to debate with him, because I know I will lose to him, since he previously took courses to become lawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?