The first period we encountered for today was Additional Mathematics. I was glad to see Mdm. Liew gave us back our papers. Just like yesterday, I found some silly, careless mistakes I had made in my exam papers.
By the way, the overall marks for Additional Mathematics is 66%. Failed to achieved my target, probably.
Then, Mdm. Jennifer entered our class for a while to give back our EST and English papers. After so much calculation, I got 69% for English and 79% for English in Science and Technology.
For Bahasa Melayu, I got 77%. Thanks to my short story, it's backed up my guided essay's marks and Paper 2's marks. The teacher gave me extra 3 marks (it was supposed to be 2 marks, but it was just alang-alang), and I got 80%.
Then, Mdm. Jennifer entered our class for a while to give back our EST and English papers. After so much calculation, I got 69% for English and 79% for English in Science and Technology.
For Bahasa Melayu, I got 77%. Thanks to my short story, it's backed up my guided essay's marks and Paper 2's marks. The teacher gave me extra 3 marks (it was supposed to be 2 marks, but it was just alang-alang), and I got 80%.
The New JOSIPA's Highest Board of Directors 2008/2009 : The Group of Seven
After performed Zuhur prayer, I waited in the 4G class with Alif Azni, Mohd. Qamarul, Mohd. Syukri, Mohd. Haziq, Mohd. Nadzmi and the other fourth formers of JOSIPA members. We waited for our President and his follower to come.
The agenda of today's meeting was to give a statement of the old highest board of directors' retirement and to appoint new board. Before we started the meeting, the old board made a secret meeting and the result of the meeting - seven people were chosen to become the directors of the new board:
The agenda of today's meeting was to give a statement of the old highest board of directors' retirement and to appoint new board. Before we started the meeting, the old board made a secret meeting and the result of the meeting - seven people were chosen to become the directors of the new board:
- Lukhman (4A);
- Alif Azni (4C);
- Mohd. Qamarul (4A);
- Fadilah (4C);
- Mohd. Raufa;
- Mohd. Nadzmi (4D);
- Mohd. Syukri (4C).
And the new organization of JOSIPA are:

President:
Alif Azni Ahmad Zainuddin (4C)
Vice-President 1:
Lukhman Abdul Taib (4A)
Vice-President 2:
Mohd. Qamarul Arifin Norgi (4A)
Secretary:
Mohd. Nadzmi Azhari (4D)
Vice-Secretary:
Fadilah (4C)
Treasurer:
Mohd. Syukri (4C)
Vice-Treasurer:
(to be appointed soon)
Alif Azni Ahmad Zainuddin (4C)
Vice-President 1:
Lukhman Abdul Taib (4A)
Vice-President 2:
Mohd. Qamarul Arifin Norgi (4A)
Secretary:
Mohd. Nadzmi Azhari (4D)
Vice-Secretary:
Fadilah (4C)
Treasurer:
Mohd. Syukri (4C)
Vice-Treasurer:
(to be appointed soon)
(Mohd. Raufa earlier stated his unwillingness to hold the main position in the board, but he volunteering himself to be our back-up).
Hahaha. This is very ironic. I hate to be involved in politics, but now I let myself to be appointed as Vice-President 1. What the heck am I doing?
After all, next year, I am gonna pay my full commitment to JOSIPA's affair.
(I will explain the reason in my next sub-entry).
After all, next year, I am gonna pay my full commitment to JOSIPA's affair.
(I will explain the reason in my next sub-entry).
Bodoh Sombong
My father used to say that two words to me previously, when I was still immature enough.
Now, I know the real meaning of that phrase.
Maybe I can say that phrase to some of my classmates, who think that they are very smart (kononlah). Well, if you think you are one of the men I mentioned, then please read what's yourlovable hateful class monitor want to tell. After all, they are not just a few - nearly most.
I pretty kesian to my teachers who teach our class, especially Mdm. Halipah, Mdm. Jennifer, Mdm. Liew, Mr. Chong, Mdm. Michelle, Hjh. Rosni, and Miss Saleha (or most of us call her Lau Hu). You know why?
When teacher is teaching, most of us talking. That's the problem in 4A.
Even the Pupils Democratic Party and the 4A Parliamentary Board also cannot do anything to change the 'nature'. Instead, some of them are also involved.
That 'nature' nearly spread in my body. Thanks to 'religion' vaccine, it protects me for a while (because my vaccine is not very strong enough).
I knew well enough some of the main 'characters' in this type of drama, even the main 'groups'. And I get bored to it. It is better for me to watch Faisal Tehrani's 2 Jam Sebelum Sultan Alauddin Syahid Diracun drama than this.
Do you understand teachers' feeling when you did that to them? Even Hajah Rosni and Mdm. Liew also cannot stand with you all guys.
If you think you are smart, then you should act like a smart person. You should understand, or else it is useless for you all to go to school.
If you think you are men of understanding, then you should coorporate with me and James.
If you think you are smarter than us, you should not just complaining, instead giving good ideas to improve 4A. It is better for you guys to replace us, become the monitors.
It is useless for you to go to school - if all the cleanliness job are done by us, the class monitors, while you all just sit, laughing like mad people and jokes with your friends, talking, chatting, playing guitars etc.
Please, we did not do anything wrong to you guys. Even the people who are cheating in previous BM test, we kept silent, considering you are our classmates (but we think we were wrong, we should tell Mdm. Halipah earlier than someone).
After all, we already agreed to retire from monitoring our class anymore. No more being class monitors to us for next year. Confirmed.
We hate monitoring 'bad' class like this. 4D class are better than us, instead.
Padan muka awak semua!
Just wait and see next year...
Now, I know the real meaning of that phrase.
Maybe I can say that phrase to some of my classmates, who think that they are very smart (kononlah). Well, if you think you are one of the men I mentioned, then please read what's your
I pretty kesian to my teachers who teach our class, especially Mdm. Halipah, Mdm. Jennifer, Mdm. Liew, Mr. Chong, Mdm. Michelle, Hjh. Rosni, and Miss Saleha (or most of us call her Lau Hu). You know why?
When teacher is teaching, most of us talking. That's the problem in 4A.
Even the Pupils Democratic Party and the 4A Parliamentary Board also cannot do anything to change the 'nature'. Instead, some of them are also involved.
That 'nature' nearly spread in my body. Thanks to 'religion' vaccine, it protects me for a while (because my vaccine is not very strong enough).
I knew well enough some of the main 'characters' in this type of drama, even the main 'groups'. And I get bored to it. It is better for me to watch Faisal Tehrani's 2 Jam Sebelum Sultan Alauddin Syahid Diracun drama than this.
Do you understand teachers' feeling when you did that to them? Even Hajah Rosni and Mdm. Liew also cannot stand with you all guys.
If you think you are smart, then you should act like a smart person. You should understand, or else it is useless for you all to go to school.
If you think you are men of understanding, then you should coorporate with me and James.
If you think you are smarter than us, you should not just complaining, instead giving good ideas to improve 4A. It is better for you guys to replace us, become the monitors.
It is useless for you to go to school - if all the cleanliness job are done by us, the class monitors, while you all just sit, laughing like mad people and jokes with your friends, talking, chatting, playing guitars etc.
Please, we did not do anything wrong to you guys. Even the people who are cheating in previous BM test, we kept silent, considering you are our classmates (but we think we were wrong, we should tell Mdm. Halipah earlier than someone).
After all, we already agreed to retire from monitoring our class anymore. No more being class monitors to us for next year. Confirmed.
We hate monitoring 'bad' class like this. 4D class are better than us, instead.
Padan muka awak semua!
Just wait and see next year...









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?