Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Second Day of End-of-Year Exam

Two paper were required to sit for today: History Paper 2 and Bahasa Melayu Paper 2. All of them need us to write the answers, not blacken the answer. This made my right hand felt hurt when I was about to sit for BM paper.

I was very glad when answering Section B History Paper 2. Four essay questions are given, we were asked to choose and ansher two questions. So I chose the topics related to the reopening of Makkah al-Mukarramah and the influence of Islam in the administration aspect in the Malaya. I could not believe that I used a one whole page to answer one sub-question. The sub-question is: Nyatakan pengaruh Islam dalam pentadbiran dan pemerintahan di Tanah Melayu sebelum kedatangan British. I knew the facts very well, and I gave the description and the examples after the facts in my essay.

For BM Paper 2, the summary question was quite easy this time. The topics for this exam's summary was the causing factors of the bribe and its effects to the country.

Yay, tomorrow is Pendidikan Islam Paper 2 (Paper 2 is concerning about Al-Quran studies, As-Sunnah studies, tajwid, Jawi scripts and Al-Quran memorisation). After Biology. Wow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?