Sometimes we ask: "Why I must faced this heavy test?" And God reply: "On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater Than it can bear." (Surah al-Baqarah, 2 : Verse 286)
Today, 24th October 2008, was officially last day of the examination for science-stream students. For art-stream students, they finished their exam yesterday.
The bell rang exactly on 12.00 p.m. Everybody burst into joy and excitement. For them (and me), they feel like successfully escape from a dreadful Hell.
Honestly, I felt that this exam is very stressful to me. I never feel this kind of stress in my life before. Now, I know how stressful SPM is.
Now, I cannot play-play anymore. Time to be more serious.
The bell rang exactly on 12.00 p.m. Everybody burst into joy and excitement. For them (and me), they feel like successfully escape from a dreadful Hell.
Honestly, I felt that this exam is very stressful to me. I never feel this kind of stress in my life before. Now, I know how stressful SPM is.
Now, I cannot play-play anymore. Time to be more serious.
Chinese Chess
Since today is the last day of the examination, so some of us brought Chinese chess to school. The people I know who bring the chess were Kelvin Ting and Roland Teo.When I arrived this morning at my class, I saw Roland played with Su Xing Min. While Kelvin played with someone (I forgot already who is that person).
At first, I didn't feel anxious to play it. But, as time passing, I felt very anxious to play Chinese chess. So I ask Kelvin Ting and Qamarul to teach me.
Believe me, Chinese chess is better than Western chess. I felt that now I'm addicted to Chinese chess game.
Maybe for some of science-stream students, they can relax after exam. But for me (and some of my classmates), now it's not the exact time to relax.
We have to complete our Physics notes for extra Physics marks.
Thanks to my Physics teacher, Mr. Chong, now my time is 'filled' with 'beneficial' activities.
We have to complete our Physics notes for extra Physics marks.
Thanks to my Physics teacher, Mr. Chong, now my time is 'filled' with 'beneficial' activities.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?