Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Comparison

Late
Today, I woke up very very very late. At 6.00 a.m. That's will be the most horrible things in my life history. When I woke up, I my clock showed the time at 6.05 a.m (which are faster 5 minutes for purpose). Then, in my heart, I kept saying helpless "Crap".

So I missed the dawn time, which means I missed the time to perform Fajr prayer.

Actually, after arranging the tables in my class, I went to the surau to perform Fajr prayer, but when I saw Ustaz's sandal and a pair of student's shoe, I cancelled my intention to enter that surau. Instead, I sat at the small wakaf and waiting for them to go out from the surau. But, after a few minutes, they still inside the surau, so I went back to the class.

The reason why I did not enter the surau was because I dislike Ustaz's ways of talking. Sometimes, he makes jokes that hurts other people's feeling. Just like my case.

(Later I explain in the next sub-entry).

Receiving Exam Papers (III)
The first exam paper I received for today was Mathematics, with the marks of 94% (A1). Argh, I made careless mistakes for simple question. For instance:

It is supposed to be a '+' sign!!!

How come it can be sine symbol?

Very gila.

Then, after finished discussing the correct answers, I asked the permission from Mdm. Chin to go out for performing Fajr prayer. Luckily she understand and very open-minded.

At the surau, I saw Ustazah Mona (Islamic Studies teacher for 4A-4B), surfing the Internet to view students' marks. After performing Fajr prayer, she told me about my Tasawwur Islam marks. I got 83-84% (A1) for TI. Arghh, decreasing.

Then, the third and the last paper I received for today was History. To my surprise, I got 82% (A2) for History. What the heck?

Usually, I will get lousy marks for History. But this is out of my expectation and my target.

Then, for Physics marks, I got 68% (B4). Confirmed.

Yay, I'm pass for Physics. Confirmed.

Comparing Ustaz with Brother Albinus
When I was sitting at the small wakaf near the main entrance to SJS, I made a comparison between Ustaz and Brother Albinus. There's a very big difference between them.

Both of them are religious scholars in their respective religion. That's the similarity between them.

I just pick one aspect for this comparison: the way of conversation.

When I had conversation to Brother Albinus, he talked very gently. His word are very polite, even to student like me. He's very concerned about his words he speaks out. And every time, he is very friendly and seem glad to have conversation to everybody. I believe, his jokes never hurts anybody's feeling. Instead, everybody joys his jokes (although I never heard he makes jokes to me).

However, when I had conversation to Ustaz, some of his words are harsh, for instance "Bodoh", "Paloi" etc. Some of his jokes may hurt some students' feeling.

For instance, when we finished answering TI Paper 1 last week, he said that I'm a mixture of Melanau and Dayak.

How dare he said that?

I'm pure Melanau. Both my parents are Melanaus. Am I that hina? Just because he's Malay (from Peninsular Malaysia), he think he can said like that?

(Please refer here, under the sub-entry Sakit Hati for more evidence.)

See the difference?

Sometimes, I remember back what Effy Saiful said in one of the entries in Comparative Religion Studies blog:
Atas faktor2 inilah, saya berpeluang melihat perbezaan yang ketara antara akhlak yang ditunjukkan oleh umat islam dan etika yang dimiliki oleh orang2 bukan Islam...

Menepati masa, menepati janji, menjaga kebersihan, sistematik, jujur, amanah, cekap, menolong orang tanpa mengira kenalan atau tidak, maju -- adalah perkataan2 yg saya akan gunakan untuk menyifatkan masyarakat 'Mat Salleh' yang tidak ada iman kepada Allah, Nabi dan kitab-Nya..

Tidak menepati masa, memungkiri janji, pengotor, tidak sistematik, tidak jujur, tidak amanah, tidak cekap, susah nak mintak tolong, mundur -- antara perkataan2 yg saya boleh sifatkan kepada masyarakat Arab Islam yang mengaku beriman kepada Allah, Rasul dan Kitab yang mereka akui sebagai pembimbing umat manusia dari setiap sudut dan aspek..
Your comments are welcomed.

P/S: If Ustaz read this blog, I am sorry for writing this entry, but this is my real feeling. I don't hate you, I just dislike your behaviour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?