Today, I woke up later than usual. If previous three days I woke up at 4 a.m, today I woke up at 5 a.m. Turning on my computer, I played the video of Sheikh Maahir's recitation during his turn to lead solat tahajjud at Sacred Mosque (Masjidil Haram). Automatically, my PC downloading the updates for my PC and suddenly, a pop-up came out, claiming that the Local Disk (:C) is full. I have to get help from Disk Cleanup, and managed to get 7% of free space out of 18.0 GB.Physics Paper 1 and Paper 2 (Combined)
I put all my effort to read my Success Physics SPM book from yesterday's evening. From sitting in front of my PC while listening to Sheikh Maahir's recitation, until sitting in the surau with the air-conditioner was turned on, I spent most of my time to read it reversely, from the last topic to the earliest topic.
And, at least, it brought a little bit benefit to me. There's one subjective question, asking us to draw a ray diagram to show the image form on a concave mirror when the distance of the object from the pole is less than the principle focus.
But, as usual, I faced difficulties to answer, well, maybe most of the questions, not like Roland, KJ, KT and Amir.
Let's let it to God's hand to determine it.
Explosion, Principle of Conservation of Momentum and Firecrackers
According to the law of momentum, explosion is an isolated system which does not involve any external force - that is, the total momentum is conserved in an explosion. The formula for explosion is:
And today was the last day of PMR. You knowlah, when the exam is finished, they happy. And to show their happiness, they did it in Josephian style. Throwing firecrackers while the others are sitting for the end-of-year exam. And that action did not help me a lot in answering Physics. What the heck?






2 comments:
You should store your stuff on :D drive, it doesnt affect the speed of the computer.
BOOM!
I store my docs and videos in :D drive. My :C drive is full because of that damn updates.
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?