In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
God is the Greatest, God is the Greatest, there is no other God except Him. God is the Greatest, God is the Greatest, and to Him is all the praise.
Activity in the Morning
Early in the morning, my mum, my grandma, and my dad doing the last preparation for 'Edi al-Fitr for 1429 H while I'm sleeping. Changing the curtains, filling the jars with the cookies. At 6.00 am, I and my dad took bath before went to the mosque for solat sunat 'Eid al-Fitr.
Melayan Tetamu
Every year, our first guests always be our Pakistanis neighbours. Even me also don't know why.
Activity in the Afternoon
My parents and I visited 5 houses for the first day. We went to my pak ngah's house at Kampung Baru, Daro. Then to my great grandma's house, and then my relatives.
As usual, I kept silence when nobody talk to me. I only responsed when they talked to me. I only be the observer, watching them interacting in Melanau languange, understood what they are saying. However, I prefer not to talk in Melanau, or else, it will be 'other thing'.
I also be the 'bahan usikan' by some of my relatives. For instance, at my Wa Loha's house, I being teased:
"Diam je abang baju putih."
Since I the only person who wore white baju Melayu.
Sometimes, they said to their children:
"Cuba nanga abang ya [that's me]. Sik ada gerek pun. Sik kedak kitak orang ya."
Yes, I didn't have any girlfriend. I only have crush on someone.
Amount of Duit Raya I Got For Today
RM15.00
God is the Greatest, God is the Greatest, there is no other God except Him. God is the Greatest, God is the Greatest, and to Him is all the praise.
Activity in the Morning
Early in the morning, my mum, my grandma, and my dad doing the last preparation for 'Edi al-Fitr for 1429 H while I'm sleeping. Changing the curtains, filling the jars with the cookies. At 6.00 am, I and my dad took bath before went to the mosque for solat sunat 'Eid al-Fitr.
Melayan Tetamu
Every year, our first guests always be our Pakistanis neighbours. Even me also don't know why.
Activity in the Afternoon
My parents and I visited 5 houses for the first day. We went to my pak ngah's house at Kampung Baru, Daro. Then to my great grandma's house, and then my relatives.
As usual, I kept silence when nobody talk to me. I only responsed when they talked to me. I only be the observer, watching them interacting in Melanau languange, understood what they are saying. However, I prefer not to talk in Melanau, or else, it will be 'other thing'.
I also be the 'bahan usikan' by some of my relatives. For instance, at my Wa Loha's house, I being teased:
"Diam je abang baju putih."
Since I the only person who wore white baju Melayu.
Sometimes, they said to their children:
"Cuba nanga abang ya [that's me]. Sik ada gerek pun. Sik kedak kitak orang ya."
Yes, I didn't have any girlfriend. I only have crush on someone.
Amount of Duit Raya I Got For Today
RM15.00






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?