Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Roland and James, so I have to answer all the questions about them.

Tagged by Roland and James.

1. What is the relationship of you and them?
♡ Classmates, my best friends.

2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
♡ Unique
♡ Funny
♡ Smart
♡ Mystery
♡ Good friend

3. The most memorable things they had done for you.
♡ Jokes and play around with me and everyone

4. The most memorable things he have said to you?
♡ Roland: "Shut up, Lukhman!"
♡ James: "Err well..."

5. If they become your lover, you will...
♡ I will love them because of God. [quoted from an authentic hadith reported by Imam al-Bukhari]

6. If they become your enemy, you will...
♡ Just relax, pretending that I have no enemy.

7. If they become your lover, they has to improve on.
♡ Up to them.

8. If they became your enemy, the reason is.
♡ Up to them also.

9. The most desirable thing to do on them is?
♡ Talking crap to them.

10. The overall impression of them is.
♡ I never meet such friends like them.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
♡ I don't think they will feel anything, because I'm such a burden, a trash and a meaningless person to them.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Merendah diri. Too much merendah diri.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
♡ Easily-bad-tempered.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
♡ ...

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
♡ Only God can reply what did you do to me.

Ten people to tag :
i. Roland Teo (again)
ii. James Lai (again)
iii. Kelvin Ting
iv. Kelvin Jong
v. Claudia Law
vi. Daryl Tian
vii. Jessie Tan
viii. Amirah
ix. Sabrina
x. Emmanuel Foong
(Sorry, I have to refer to my blogger names).

Who is no. ii having a relationship with?
Wallahu a'lam (Only God knows)

Is no. iii a male or a female?
Male.

If no. vii and no. x were together, would it be a good thing?
Again, only God knows.

How about no. v and viii?
Same answer

What is no. i studying about?
Something related to music recital.

Is no. iv single?
Go ask him. But, based on my deduction, he's not.

Say something about no. vi?
America-man.

5 comments:

Jess-iE said...

ugh...my fren jz tagged me...and i jz did da tag...and u tagged me again...haih...ahaha...

xxx said...

sorry, i didn't have any more choices..

please forgive me... :(

Roland said...

I'm retired. No more studying. =) I've got my diploma done, and it's not studying anyway. It's playing xD

Mierah said...

7. If they become your lover, they has to improve on.
♡ Up to them.


......??

*twitch*. LOL jkjk

Kel92 said...

*twitches eye*

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?