Today was July 31st, and tomorrows is August 1st. Only a few hours left before the Karinval Islam 2008 which will be held at St. Joseph Secondary School. I will taking part in Tilawah al-Quran category, and I will recite from Verse 1, Surah Muhammad. All Muslim Josephians are welcomed to watched the Karnival Islam (non-Muslim Josephians are also welcomed).Today's lesson started with a fortnight assembly. As there was still no new principal, our Senior Assistant 1, Mdm Belinda Lim gave her speech. As usual, she 'lecturing' us about our attitude, especially towards cleanliness. Today also, three prefects (2007-2008 batch) were given awards for their contributions. Three new Head Prefects also announced during the assembly. However, everybody (I mean, the boys) were seemed to be glad to see the third one, a girl (to be accurate, a pretty, hot girl), but not including me (control la katakan, hehehe...).
Today's lesson started with Additional Mathematics. I missed the whole class due to a simple taklimat for tomorrow's event. During the taklimat, existed in my heart a hatred towards the students who attend the taklimat. Not because of them, but because of their attitude. Very rude, keep making noise, did not respect the one who give the taklimat. I began to wonder, 'is this the real face of Muslims Josephians?'.
During PJ session, I did not fo to the field to play football. Instead, I made full use of the time to finish my KOMSAS homework. Then, I had a little chat with Amir Hakim, talking about my soccerfobia (if you don't know what soccerfobia mean, it's better for you to ask Amir Hakim), helping him about some hard Additional Mathematics questions, etc.
Then was Chemistry. Today, we conducted an experiment determining the factor affecting the selective electrons in electrolysis. To be simple, today's experiment was a total failure. It's better for me not to tell you the whole thing about the experiment.
After recess was History class. I tried to give my full concentration in this class, as I don't want to fail this subject anymore (to be accurate, I'm not fail, but having bad marks for good class). After that was Bahasa Melayu class. Pn Halipah gave us back our Paper 1. After correcting some calculation mistakes and adding the extra 5 marks (for passing up our correction), I got 72%.
Our last class for today was Biology. Today, Hjh Rosni taught us about the digestive system in rodents, and then the comparison between human's digestive system, ruminent's digestive system and rodent's digestive system. Although the weather was hot (as it's geeting to be noon), I tried my best to concentrate in the class. Arghh, I hungry....
After performed solat zuhur at the surau, I recite some Quranic Verses. Then, I watched the behaviour of Form 3 students (I forgot which class) under the control of Ustazah Mona. I was very sad when watching their very bad behaviour. To choose an imam took half an hour. And the imam always gigling when leading the prayer even though the other did not disturb him, and the other kept disturbing him.
I think 'the time' is getting nearer and nearer...






1 comments:
the pretty, hot girl's name's joanne;p
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?