Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rejab 21st - Successfully Installing Programs...

Today's lesson started with Additional Mathematics class, which can drove you crazy because Add Maths is add mads to our mind (just joking, quoted from Adrian Ho). The teacher teaching us about Perpendicular Lines. Honestly, I prefer algebraic and function topics rather than geometry coordinates and statistics. But, thanks to Miss Chua, because of her teachings I still remember the way to find the gradient correctly. However, I still tend to make careless mistake.

Then was the PJ time!! I joined Everard, Kelvin Jong and the others team to play football. During the session, I managed to stop some trials to score to our goal post. However, they managed to get 3:1 against us. The funniest times were when Baxter with 'Matrix' style avoiding Emmanuel's sudden kick and Lester's style (which always to make 'sabit' style but failing to score).

Then was Chemistry time. We still continuing our electrolysis experiment, this time we using dilute sulphuric acid. I volunteering myself to handle the acid, but then I felt regret because of the fear to the acid. Luckily the acid is only dilute. But the acid became more concentrated as the electric current flowing in the circuit. And Emmanuel asked me to collect the hydrogen gas for three times, only wanted to see the explosive 'pop' sound, which made me then had to be brave handling the acid.

After recess was the History class. Pn. Rauzan gave us back our paper, and as usual I got 70% (haven't added with the extra mark, which including our exercise mark). After that, she gave us exercise on Kerajaan Turki Uthmaniyah and Pertembungan Islam. I managed to finished it before bell rang.

After History was Bahasa Malaysia class with Pn Halipah. Today she commenting us about our essays, especially in using 'bombastic' words. She advised us to make the examiner feel easy when marking our paper. That means, it's better not to use too much 'bombastic' word, especially not in the correct situation.

Then it was Biology time. Today we conducted an experiment to determine the concentration of vitamin C of different solution. We (me, Everard, Barry Malcolm, Maurice and Jonathan) used lime juice and tomato juice. While the others still busy with the experiment, I went to Kelvin Jong's group. They using pineapple to get the juice. Pn. Hjh Rosni took the opportunity to eat a little bit of the pinapple, following by me. =P As for the conclusion, today's experiment was successful.

After class, I went to surau to pray. However, Nadzmi had invited me to have lunch at Kopi-O Korner. We went there after meeting Ustaz Manaf. Ustaz Manaf gave us back our Tasawwur Islam paper and the others.

After having lunch and performing solat zuhur, I and Nadzmi went to the library to calculate our marks and the others mark for Tasawwur Islam. There, we met Kelvin Ting who was trying to answer some of the questions from his Chemistry reference book. W chatting among ourselves anything and in the same time I and Nadzmi calculating our marks. I got 95% for Tasawwur Islam paper, although I learnt last minutes for Paper 2, which resulting some of the mistakes.

When I arrived at my home, the first thing I did is installing some of the programs needed to my PC. The antivirus software I used was McAfee which was better than AVG. However, I still cannot downloading the audio devices needed so that I can hear musics. Kelvin Ting, help me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?