Monday, July 14, 2008

Rejab 10th - Having Lunch at Kopi-O Korner

Today's lesson is started by Chemistry class. The teacher already finished marking our paper, and today she gave us back our paper. Mine was was 74% (then turned into 73% because she marked correct for the wrong answer). At least my Chemistry had shown some improvement. Before that, the teacher teach us about electrolysis using Lower Six Teaching Manual.
Then the lesson was continued by Physics class. As always, the teacher won't give back our paper first. He said that most of the paper at the Section B part is empty. Yeah, the questions are very hard. That's why it's empty.

Then Pendidikan Islam class. All of us get back out Kertas 1 paper. I managed to get 95% for paper 1, and same for Amir Hakim. After discussion, ustazah gave Amir and me our Kertas 2 paper. I managed to get 97%, and Amir 94%.

After that, English class. Because today we did not have EST class, so we discussed the answer for obejctive part EST paper. I get myself emo (that's what Qamarul say about me when he saw me alone at the side of the class). When I'm alone at my sitting place (at the behind of the first row at the right side of the class facing the white board), suddenly I felt like being left. Everything taht happened in the class suddenly became not my business. This thing happened to continue until Add Maths class.

During Add Maths class, the teacher give us back the Section A paper. I got 52 marks, the second highest after Stanley before Roland. I lost 8 marks because of my mistakes, my careless and my forgetfulness. Insya-Allah, I will give the link to the documents of the Add Maths paper for this exam with the answers.

After class, I ate nasi lemak for my lunch. Suddenly, after finishing my lunch, Qamarul and Nadzmi invited me to have lunch at Kopi-O Korner. As this is the third time they invited me, so I couldn't help to refuse. There, wehave roti canai for our lunch. Qamarul and Nadzmi ordered roti bawang and milo ice, while I ordered roti kosong and tea ice. That's was a great lunch for us. It was Nadzmi who belanja us. Thank you Nadzmi, jazakallahu khairan.

After Pendidikan Islam class (this is the luar sidang one), I go to the school library. The real purpose is to get some information for preparing English oral script. But, out of nowhere, I got the inspiration to write another story, this time is the history one. It's about the trials for the enemy of Islam to steal the body of Rasulullah from Masjid Nabawi. My story is following the footsteps of Faisal Tehrani who wrote 1515 novel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?