In the excess hour, I doing craps. I vandalised my front paper and the second page of the question paper. My contribution to my question paper:Today is last day of the Second Exam in St. Joe. Congrats to the Fourth Formers of St. Joe. I hope that we did well in the exam. The second last paper we sat for today was Mathematics paper. Compared to the Add Maths, Maths seemed to be easier. I managed to finish it one hour before the time.
- Second School Elimination (it's supposed to be Scond School Examination);
- Shake your answer in the objective sh*t provided.
- 2008 Hak Cip SMB St. Joseph.
- Information for Candi.
- Answer all questions in ion A and ion B.
- Write your answers clearly in the space.
- Show your work. It may help you.
- If you wish to change your answer, get out you.
- You may use four table.
- You may use a program.
I managed to get Amir Hakim hysterical. No offense for it. ;P (I even don't know what I'm talking about)
After that, Pendidikan Islam Second Paper is the last paper we sat (for the Muslims). I'm very happy because I can answer it with confidence (but not overconfident) although some chapters I missed due to my transfer to Kuching. But I see Amir Hakim having big trouble, especially the question asking to put tanda and baris onto the blank Quranic verses. He's weak at this, and he telled me about it few minutes before the exam.
12.00 noon. I went to my home with the face of happy just like coming back from a war, having the victory.
However the happiness does not last long.
Actually I want to write all this thing after coming back from school, but I cancelled it because my older brother using the PC (I was hoping that he's go back to Rawang quickly as soon as possible, you'll know why).
Then, 3.30 pm, it's my turn to use the PC (after shut it down for a while). I want to opne my Google account (for the Bloggers), and it turned that my usual password didn't work. After tring for three times, typing in the password correctly, I couldn't control myself (I mean it still didn't work).
This must be my brother's work!!!
Yesterday I just use Blogger and the password I used is the same password I keyed in just now. Only one possible answer for that: THIS IS MUST BE MY BROTHER'S WORK!!! YOU CASANOVA!!!
I couldn't stand it anymore. He made too many changes in this PC that make this PC 'more berat' than usual, although I've deleted some unused documents/programs, and he's still blaming at me because of too many documents in PC.
Then he take some of my time (at the night) using the PC, UNTIL 1 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!! I have to used it at 3 o'clock or in the morning.
Very very very BODOH!!! I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!! I CANNOT BEAR IT ANYMORE!!!
I dedicated this pantun to that casanova (who else? my brotherla):
After that, Pendidikan Islam Second Paper is the last paper we sat (for the Muslims). I'm very happy because I can answer it with confidence (but not overconfident) although some chapters I missed due to my transfer to Kuching. But I see Amir Hakim having big trouble, especially the question asking to put tanda and baris onto the blank Quranic verses. He's weak at this, and he telled me about it few minutes before the exam.
12.00 noon. I went to my home with the face of happy just like coming back from a war, having the victory.
However the happiness does not last long.
Actually I want to write all this thing after coming back from school, but I cancelled it because my older brother using the PC (I was hoping that he's go back to Rawang quickly as soon as possible, you'll know why).
Then, 3.30 pm, it's my turn to use the PC (after shut it down for a while). I want to opne my Google account (for the Bloggers), and it turned that my usual password didn't work. After tring for three times, typing in the password correctly, I couldn't control myself (I mean it still didn't work).
This must be my brother's work!!!
Yesterday I just use Blogger and the password I used is the same password I keyed in just now. Only one possible answer for that: THIS IS MUST BE MY BROTHER'S WORK!!! YOU CASANOVA!!!
I couldn't stand it anymore. He made too many changes in this PC that make this PC 'more berat' than usual, although I've deleted some unused documents/programs, and he's still blaming at me because of too many documents in PC.
Then he take some of my time (at the night) using the PC, UNTIL 1 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!! I have to used it at 3 o'clock or in the morning.
Very very very BODOH!!! I CANNOT STAND IT ANYMORE!!! I CANNOT BEAR IT ANYMORE!!!
I dedicated this pantun to that casanova (who else? my brotherla):
Mengata dulang paku serpih,
MENGATA ORANG AWAK YANG LEBIH!!!
MENGATA ORANG AWAK YANG LEBIH!!!
Take it, you casanova. Serves you right...






2 comments:
Some of the ones you copy from me leh. =P
Yes.. I don't have any ideas that times... until the blow ones... The below ones are mine I think.,..
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?