Only left two more days, today was the forth day of the Second Examination. The tested subjects: History and Bahasa Melayu Paper 1. As usual, just like yesterday, again I regretted because I didn't do revision few weeks before exam. The only difference is I felt History paper is easier than Physics. About essay, I wrote craps, luckily not too much. The questions (out of 2) I chose is the second one, concerning Khulafa' al-Rasyidin Era.Then, during BM Paper 1, most of my friends shocked when looking at my answer sheets after the exam. They didn't expect that I would write the composition in tulisan Jawi. The questions are (can be said) easy. The reason I choose to write in tulisan Jawi is so that no one can copy my answer (even the Malays cannot read in the first sight, need to see for three times before copying). How? Very strategic?
Today is the first time I stay back at St. Joe until 4 pm. After 12.45, as usual I go to Surau al-Jauhari to perform solat zuhur, and after that enjoying my lunch. At 1.30, I go to the library to study Biology. After reading for one hour, I closed Biology book because I felt stressed having trouble to understand Biology.
Nevertheless, one thing that adding new things about St. Joe to me is the most popular girl in St. Joe.
I don't know whether you're shocked or not when reading the statement above (because I can't see you). Maybe for senior Josephians (examples: Kelvin Jong, Roland Teo) they knew about this.
When I was busy reading my Biology book, I saw a boy talking (actually flirting or something like that) to a Upper Sixth Former girl (prefect and the president of the librarian club, to be accurate). After a few minute, the same boy doing the same thing on the same person. And it kept going until (I don't know when, forgot already).
And I asked the senior (which I also forget his name already, too many names I forgot due to my business this whole week) who was doing revision for PI paper, about it. I said to him: "I really pity on her, always being disturb by the boy. And she looked distressed now."
Silence.
And I said: "I think she must be popular in this school."
To my surprise, he replied: "Yes, she is."
:O
"Really?"
"Yes. Almost 3/4 boys in St. Joe attracted to her. Even Anton (the exchange student from Germany who was my classmate)."
:O (now it's wider)
The name of the girl is Anthina (something like thatlah, according to the senior I talked to).
And then came another senior Form Five (but not a prefect), and then we talking about my Biology teacher. First they about music in Islam. I said: "It's harus." Then both the seniors asking from me opinion (I cannot say I'm giving fatwa, only opinion based on the knowledge I have) about playing musical instruments such as piano, flute etc. My opinion is really simple: "As long it is not bring harm to you and other people."
Then one of them asking me about playing piano which is he know that the song the played is the other religion's song. My answer is: It depends on our niat. However it's better not to play it. Ask your teacher to consider about it because you're Muslim.
After that we discussing among ourselves about anything.
At 4.10 pm, I went back to my home (a little bit 10 minutes late).
Then...... nothing.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?