Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rejab 13th - Qiyamullail Camp in Proposal...

Today's lesson began with one-period Additional Mathematics class. Today Mdm. Liew gave us back our Section B paper. As usual, Stanley got the highest mark, following by Roland Teo. I got 25 over 40 for Section B due to my careless, which made up 77% for all the sections.
The next class was PJ session. As I forgot to bring my trouser, so I decided to stayed in the class, talking to my friends. Oh yeah, before that, during Add Maths class, Pn. Fatimah the PKHEM of St. Joe called me to inform that I'll lead the pray for tomorrow's event (However, my place was replaced by Ustaz Manaf because of certain reasons that cannot be helped).

After that, the lesson was continued by two-period Chemistry class. As I felt sleepy suddenly, I slept in class for a while without the teacher noticing me snoring in the class. Today she taught us about electrolysis in molten state (just for your information).

After recess is History class. The teacher repeated again a topic about Kerajaan Islam Turki Uthmaniyah. As yesterday, Roland, Kelvin Ting, Kelvin Jong, James Lai and Daryl teased me again, mentioning word rejoice (actually they meant rejoyce which containing name Joyce).

Bahasa Malaysia class was either as the same as yesterday.

Today's lesson ended with Biology class for two periods. Hjh Rosni used the time to discussed about our paper, which she gave us back. I got 76%, Roland got 89% and Amir Hakim got 98% (wow, congrats Amir and Roland).

**********

Today, after taking Pemantauan Ponteng file, I met Wan Mohamad Fahrurrazi. We talked about the Qiyamullail Camp which was still in process of planning the activity (for those who do not know what is qiyamullail, I'll explain later). He suggested that the camp held for two days and one night.

OK, as I promised before, qiyamullail means bangun pada waktu malam selepas tidur dengan tujuan untuk beribadat kepada Allah.

This is my second draft of the Qiyamullail Camp:

(the pictures will be uploaded, insya-Allah)

The number of peserta targeted for this camp is 20, and the AJK involved in this camp is 10, including me and Wan.

However, Alif Azni advised me to be prepared for any problems come when planning and conducting the camp.

In my planning, after finishing this draft and having meeting with the AJK of the JOSIPA, we will present this proposal to Ustaz Manaf. Nevertheless, I have bad feeling about presenting the proposal to him. I'm afraid he'll reject our proposal, as he looked cold, especially to me (just from my point of view, it's only my feeling, don't bother it). But, this is only my feeling. Insya-Allah, he'll accept this proposal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?