
This my my PC's new look after reformatting and reinstalling some programs. However, Winamp, Windows Media Player 11 and Realplayer cannot be used for a while because this PC missing some audio devices, and I already tried to correct it, but it still the same. And the background picture is made by using Kelk 2007 software, but not by me. What a nice calligraphy.This morning I tried my new Microsoft Word 2007 by writing some craps in Arabic and Jawi. Only Allah knows how happy I am when I can type the Arabic and Jawi words by using keyboards, not using some sort of codes anymore.
Then I became very bored. No matter how I tired, I still felt bored, although I have took bath. At last, I decided to chat with someone. I chat with Zinnera Zahra (not the real name), an Arabic calligraphy fan and also Faisal Tehrani fan. In the beginning of our chat, she already told my mistakes chatting with her in Arabic language.

Well, I'm not a sekolah agama student, so my Arabic language is a little bit bad. But at least, I understand some words, because I already used to it when reciting al-Quran or reading hadis. =.=
She complained to me about some email we received which want to give us money or winning lottery. o.O

Well, I can do it, after learning how to make a virus from Kelvin Ting. But only for protecttion and giving lessons purposes. Don't worry. =P
Then, we both disucssed about political issue. This may be sensitive, so please read and understand carefully.

With an innocent and idiot 'look', I suddenly became confused what she mean by gelombang hijau. :))
Well, that's was I did until the noon.
* * * * * * * * * *
At 12.40 pm, my parents and me went for shopping to buy things for home. Actually, if I given the choices, I would choose not to follow them. However, because of my hair growing longer and longer, I have no choice except to follow them. After having lunch, we went to a saloon to cut my long hair.After that, we went to The Spring. There, I took the opportunity to buy a book at MPH Bookstore there. Well, it's my habit to go to bookstore instead of other shop. at MPH, I bought a book entitled Pengurusan Masa Menurut Islam written by Sheikh Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi. He was a well-known 21st century Muslim scholar.
Sheikh Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi - giving a lecture
At 5.30 pm, we then went to Boulevard Shopping Complex to buy things also. As usual, I went to Popular Bookstore to find the latest AL ISLAM magezine, but failed to find there. Failing to find it, I took the opportunity to have a look at the Islamic books and reading Detective Conan comics. Well, I'm a big fan of Detective Conan series and Sherlock Holmes stories. Because of these two stories, now I'm writing detective stories. You can read my short stories here.
At 7.20 pm, we arrived at home. But my parent went out again to buy some vegetables.
To think about it deeply, I already missed three solats for today because of this. How can I tebus all of these?
Well, this was really happen every weekends.
* * * * * * * * * *
After finishing my first entry for today, I was told that I received a comment from Joyce. You know what, only Allah know how happy am I after a few days I have not receiving any from her neither messages nor comments. I quickly postponed my second entry and used the opportunity to chat with her.

Comments from Joyce :)
You can called me a perasan guy, but I was REALLY REALLY REALLY GLAD, especially when she said that my blog is interesting (I hope it is true, however).
This is really happen when a person fall in love.
[Joyce, good luck in your exam and piano practical exam... hehehe... (my usual trademark)]







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?