Monday, July 28, 2008

Rejab 25th - Want to Participate Hadiah Sastera Kumpulan Utusan 2008

I bet you'll be surprise by the title of this entry, right? Well, don't laugh and don't underestimate again, again I warned you. I really want to participate Hadiah Sastera Kumpulan Utusan 2008 with my Islamic detective stories. It's now just getting the insipration and the time to write, since I'm very busy this week.

So, today's lesson started with Chemistry, which today Mdm. Michelle taught us about the factors affecting the selective electrons in an electrolysis. I'm felt very lazy due to cold weather this morning. After Chemistry was Physics. Mr Chong wanted us to do exercise on Chapter 2. He also told us about diagnostic test which will be conducted next week. If any of us failed thetest, he will attended recovery class. o.O Recover class means EXTRA CLASS WITH MR CHONG!!!

After recess, we have Pendidikan Islam class. Ustazah Mona taught us about company (as-Syarikah) and hutang (al-qardh). Next was English class with Mdm Jennifer. Today we learn about The Lotus Eater written by William Somerset Maugham. Then was Additional Mathematics. Becuase Mdm Liew absent for today, so a 'hot' woman teacher (according to some of my classmates, but not me) entered our class for sit-in.

Today also, during recess time, Mohd. Rafiq Mazlan, the leader of Ar-Riyadh club and the penganjur of Karnival Islam 2008 gave me a list of Quranic verses to be presented this Friday for Karnival Islam 2008. After a while, I decided to choose Surah Muhammad starting from Verse 1.

This was the list that he gave to me:
KARNIVAL ISLAM 2008
Ayat-ayat Tilawah Al-Quran Karnival Islam 2008 Peringkat Sekolah
Anjuran Kelab Ar-Riyadh SMK St. Joseph

Tempat: Auditorium Tan Sri Datuk William Tan
Masa: 1430 - 1700
Hari: Jumaat

  1. Surah al-Baqarah, Juzuk 3, Ayat 255
  2. Surah al-Mukminun, Juzuk 18, Ayat 1
  3. Surah Luqman, Juzuk 21, Ayat 12
  4. Surah Muhammad, Juzuk 26, Ayat 1
  5. Surah an-Nur, Juzuk 18, Ayat 35

Kriteria-kriteria pemarkahan juri:

  • Tajwid: 40 markah
  • Taranum: 20 markah
  • Fasahah (kelancaran): 20 10 markah
  • Suara: 20 15 markah
  • Makhraj: 15 markah

Jumlah keseluruhan: 100%

SELAMAT BERJAYA!!!
And then, Pn. Halipah asked me to tell my classmate to send our NILAM book tomorrow. Unfortunately, I forgot to tell them because I'm too busy with other thing: asking new duster, paying RM2 to Pn Fatimah for my new class monitor badge, etc. I'm really really really sorry! Please ofrgive me, my classmates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?