Today's lesson started with Mathematics class for 2 periods. Mdm. Chin gave us back our Maths papers. The highest mark is 95, achieved by the smartest student in 4A, Roland Teo (congrats, Roland). I got 85%. The word merosot is the first word I said when I received my paper.After that, Pendidikan Islam class. During PI class, we received back our Kertas 2 paper. As I had mentioned before, I got 97% for Kertas 2, which make the whole paper 96%. The rest of the time we used to discussed the answer. Insya-Allah, I also will give you the link to the paper in .doc format.
After PI class is Bahasa Malaysia class. Pn. Halipah still discussing about the answer for Paper 2 and refused to give us back our Paper 2.
During recess time, I presented my proposal of Qiyamullail Camp to Wan Mohd. Fahrurrazi. He seemed accepted my proposal, which containing the outline of the activities held during the camp.
After recess, it's the two-period Sejarah class. Seem that I don't wnt to know my marks, I used the opportunity given by PK Kokurikulum to be one of the correspondents for a surver conducted by Jemaah Nazir Kokurikulum. The other correspondents from 4A were Roland, Kelvin Ting, James Lai and Jonathan.
After that, Physics class for 2 periods. Mr. Chong haven't finished marking our paper, so today he teached us about Bernoulli's principle of pressure. Like Biology, I felt I understand 75% of the lesson due to my concentration in the class.
After having lunch, all 4A students went to the AVA room for Civic class. Today the teacher teached about Perlembagaan Malaysia, which he accidentally talked a little bit about politics. The whole class seemed to be shocked that I'm supporting PAS, although I'm not the fanatic follower of PAS. Please remember that.
During the Civic class, Roland again teased me by pronouncing word rejoice which meaning to tease me about my gf. And this time James Lai also affected by him. After the class, Roland said to the teacher something like 'I feel I'm rejoicing'. The teacher noticed wrong when he saw my reaction to Roland, so he asked Daryl. Daryl told everything. D*** it.
The teacher replied that I'm a good one, because I'm setia with my love one although jauh di mata. What the...?
I cannot being teased anymore. If I know who is the girl to make Roland fell in love with her, I would like to do the same one. I said to him: "I can know who's you crushed on, as I was a detective...". But, belum sempat I finished my words, Roland said: "Stalker." Pleaselah, I'm not a stalker as I have no time to go out except to go to surau everyday.
After Civic class, I, Roland, Kelvin Jong and Kelvin Ting talked about the possibilities to know our own secret based to our own blog. Roland Teo, Kelvin Ting and Kelvin Jong are confident that their secret will not know, even by me. Sorry, my friend, YOU ARE UNDERESTIMATING ME. Please do not underestimate me, as I did not underestimating you.
Maybe you only know that Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi you know is the 'weird' newcomer from Sarikei, but there is something that you don't know (or you forget), i.e I'm also a detective story writer and the follower of Sherlock Holmes. I can used my deductive reasoning to know someone secret's. But don't worry, you can trust me. I will not telling anyone about your secrets, because it's your secret. Prophet Muhammad SAW said that: "Sesiapa yang menutup aib saudaranya, maka Allah akan menutup aibnya pada Hari Akhirat kelak." I was awaiting for that.
Please remember that, and do not angry with my words. I just telling you about my feeling for today.






3 comments:
It's only 92.
And sabarlah.. =p
Sabar encik ni...
:)
Yalah tu... Berapa banyak kali sabar daa...
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?