When I was walking from the staff room to my class, I felt something wrong will happen this day. However, I ignored that intuition. Unfortunately, the intuition turned into reality and I regretted for ingoring it.Today's lesson started with Biology class. Most of the time used to give us explanation about writing discussion in our Biology PEKA. It was very simple to preparing discussion part. We no need to answer the questions in our practical book and only need to follow our teacher's instruction.
Then was Additional Mathematics class. Today's Mdm Liew present so most of us disappointed (me too). Today she taught us about locus in Cartesian graph. We was taught how to form equation of a locus. o.O How? Very difficult, right? Actually, it's easy.
After recess was Bahasa Melayu class. Pn Halipah told us that the highest mark for Section B Paper 1 is 80. It's Kelvin Jong's. I only got 65 (Credit). And my Section 1 only managed to get 19 (Satisfactory). This made up my BM mark into 66%.
Then was English class. We still learnt about The Lotus Eater. After class, she told us about our EST paper. So far, Roland Teo's paper is the highest mark among us. I only managed to get 54%. :| I just accepted it with patience. This is my first bad luck today.
After today's lesson, I went to the surau to pray. However, Allah seemed to test me again. After I finished performing solat rawatib for zuhur, I lost my necktie and my monitor class badge. I just put it at the place where everyone can see it. And during that time, 4D, 4E and 5B class were using the surau also under Ustaz Manaf's control.
After tried finding them at every place in the surau, I decided to make a report at Pn. Fatimah. As a result, she 'lecutring' me a little bit because this was the second time I lost something related to class monitor.
After that, I decided to go home. It's no use I finding there anymore as I wasted too much time. And I need to prepare Civic report. So I went home with disappointment and sadness in my heart. I was sad not because I lost my necktie and the badge, but because my own brother (saudara seislam) stole my things. This was what happened to our young Muslim generation right now. In the holy place they still can doing crime.
There were still got something bad happened to me, but I decided not to write it here. Let me kept it secret until one time.
"O Allah, The One Who gave us the lost thingsO Allah, The One Who shows where it is lostplease give me back my lost things with Your PowerVerily they are gifts from You."






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?