Actually, all students in Malaysia are officially start their holidays on next Saturday, but since St. Joe have so many hari ganti, so all Josephians officially started our holidays today.
Talking about holidays, it will be good opportunity to me after long time of study and school activities. However, these holidays can also be a boredom and nuisance to me if it is too long. So I had plan my activities to avoid such boredom.
Some of these activities I already stated at Sekapur Sirih daripada Saya column. But there are some activities that I could not state at that limited space.
1. Study, Study, and Study...
Even though it is holiday season, I cannot put my studies aside. Since my Additional Mathematics and Biology marks did not show any improvement (indeed, it is decreasing), so I cannot just sit and doing nothing. Maybe I will spent some times to read Bio books and make exercise on Add Maths.
Since my another blog is become more quiet as days passing by, so I cannot let it deserted. So, I made up my mind, insya-Allah, to produces short notes on Pendidikan Islam and Tasawwur Islam to be shared with others (who are taking these subjects). So be updated to get free short notes from me.
2. Literary Works
Do not think that science-stream students cannot have times for literary works. Some of these science-stream students have creative thinking to be potential in creative writing field (such as me and Emmanuel). And the result: just read our works in Ad Astra Volume 58. You can find my works under the pseudonym of Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi.
Since it is holidays, so insya-Allah I will give some times for composing new short stories and poems. And these works I will send to editor of some potential magazines such as AL ISLAM, Tunas Cipta and Dewan Sastera.
The themes? For short stories, probably the themes is about Islamic, motivational and mystery genres. For poems, the theme is about life. So (for approved readers) keep updated with Galeri Abdul Hakim Lukhman for more poems and unpublished short stories.
3. Calligraphy Tasks
I just started learning Arabic calligraphy seriously last year. My ustazah gave me two books of Arabic calligraphy textbooks: both are primary school textbooks. =.= Well, they were her husband's.
And now, I am still an amateur. Now, I try mastering difficult styles of calligraphy such as Thuluth, Diwani family, and Ijazah styles.
Now, I was assigned by Ustazah Mona to produces several masterpieces to be used as decoration in the school surau. seeing these as opportunity, I took that job. I had made up my mind to give one hour in the morning after Fajr prayer to finish my job, insya-Allah. Please wish me to do my best.
4. Translating Friday Sermon Text
I am planning to give more sermons for next year's prayer services. I also decided to use Friday sermons from two Holy Mosques (Makkah's Sacred Mosque and Madinah's Prophet Mosque).
A few months ago, I found a website that collects current Friday sermon texts from both mosques. And the texts are already translated from Arabic to English. Now, my another job is to translate it from English to Malay (but still need to refer to original language texts), insya-Allah.
5. Preparing for Hadith Lecture and Hadith Brochure
During the first meeting of 2008/2009 Highest Board of Directors, the first wish from previous JOSIPA President, Wan Mohd. Fahrurrazi was to continue hadith lecture and hadith brochure. During that meeting, I volunteering myself to do that job.
About preparing hadith brochure to every class, I did not have any problem. But regarding hadith lecture, I need special book for my reference. And I just thought about a book I found at MPH.
This book is very suitable for my reference, since inside that book there were detailed explanation to every hadith stated in that book (actually there was 42 hadiths, but I do not have idea why Imam Nawawi put the title as 40 Hadith).
However, there was a problem. The price for this book was RM40.00 for softcover. Argh, where I can find that sum of money?
That's for my plans. What about yours?
Talking about holidays, it will be good opportunity to me after long time of study and school activities. However, these holidays can also be a boredom and nuisance to me if it is too long. So I had plan my activities to avoid such boredom.
Some of these activities I already stated at Sekapur Sirih daripada Saya column. But there are some activities that I could not state at that limited space.
1. Study, Study, and Study...
Even though it is holiday season, I cannot put my studies aside. Since my Additional Mathematics and Biology marks did not show any improvement (indeed, it is decreasing), so I cannot just sit and doing nothing. Maybe I will spent some times to read Bio books and make exercise on Add Maths.
Since my another blog is become more quiet as days passing by, so I cannot let it deserted. So, I made up my mind, insya-Allah, to produces short notes on Pendidikan Islam and Tasawwur Islam to be shared with others (who are taking these subjects). So be updated to get free short notes from me.
2. Literary Works
Do not think that science-stream students cannot have times for literary works. Some of these science-stream students have creative thinking to be potential in creative writing field (such as me and Emmanuel). And the result: just read our works in Ad Astra Volume 58. You can find my works under the pseudonym of Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi.
Since it is holidays, so insya-Allah I will give some times for composing new short stories and poems. And these works I will send to editor of some potential magazines such as AL ISLAM, Tunas Cipta and Dewan Sastera.
The themes? For short stories, probably the themes is about Islamic, motivational and mystery genres. For poems, the theme is about life. So (for approved readers) keep updated with Galeri Abdul Hakim Lukhman for more poems and unpublished short stories.
3. Calligraphy Tasks
I just started learning Arabic calligraphy seriously last year. My ustazah gave me two books of Arabic calligraphy textbooks: both are primary school textbooks. =.= Well, they were her husband's.
And now, I am still an amateur. Now, I try mastering difficult styles of calligraphy such as Thuluth, Diwani family, and Ijazah styles.
Now, I was assigned by Ustazah Mona to produces several masterpieces to be used as decoration in the school surau. seeing these as opportunity, I took that job. I had made up my mind to give one hour in the morning after Fajr prayer to finish my job, insya-Allah. Please wish me to do my best.
This is a part of my unfinished task
4. Translating Friday Sermon Text
I am planning to give more sermons for next year's prayer services. I also decided to use Friday sermons from two Holy Mosques (Makkah's Sacred Mosque and Madinah's Prophet Mosque).
A few months ago, I found a website that collects current Friday sermon texts from both mosques. And the texts are already translated from Arabic to English. Now, my another job is to translate it from English to Malay (but still need to refer to original language texts), insya-Allah.
5. Preparing for Hadith Lecture and Hadith Brochure
During the first meeting of 2008/2009 Highest Board of Directors, the first wish from previous JOSIPA President, Wan Mohd. Fahrurrazi was to continue hadith lecture and hadith brochure. During that meeting, I volunteering myself to do that job.
About preparing hadith brochure to every class, I did not have any problem. But regarding hadith lecture, I need special book for my reference. And I just thought about a book I found at MPH.
Imam Nawawi's Al-Wafi Syarah 40 Hadith
This book is very suitable for my reference, since inside that book there were detailed explanation to every hadith stated in that book (actually there was 42 hadiths, but I do not have idea why Imam Nawawi put the title as 40 Hadith).
However, there was a problem. The price for this book was RM40.00 for softcover. Argh, where I can find that sum of money?
That's for my plans. What about yours?








0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?