Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday Prayer with Inspector-General of Police

He is Tan Sri Dato' Musa bin Dato' Haji Hassan, Malaysia's current Inspector-General of Police. Probably you have never heard or have no idea about this man, but do you know that he is the elder brother of Malaysia's famous actor, Dato' Jalaluddin Hassan?

Believe me, he is.

Yesterday, he arrived from Kuala Lumpur to make a visit at Kuching. Since he will be staying here until this evening, so I and the others had the opportunity to perform Friday prayer with him. The Friday prayer was performed at Masjid al-Muttaqin, Kompleks Perumahan Polis Tabuan Jaya.

Masjid al-Muttaqin - very nostalgic. I had once came to this mosque last year.

My father and I had to go from our house at Badruddin Road at 11.15. This is to avoid serious traffic jam at the afternoon. However, we still had to face the same problem. At Masjid al-Muttaqin, we waited for Tan Sri Musa's arrival. However, we did not notice his arrival until we saw he entered the mosque.

The condition insde the mosque before and after friday prayer azan

Today's Friday sermon was delivered by DSP Ibrahim about the significant of human as the ruler of the Earth. I managed to take a video of this sermon, but for five minutes only (to save space and batteries).


Petikan khutbah Jumaat

After the prayer, people in the mosque took the opportunity to shake hands with Tan Sri Musa Hassan. I managed shook his hands. However, when I was about to take his picture shaking hand with my father, I had to capture the picture twice even though the pictures are blur. Embarrassing me. Gila, gila...

I know my skill is very bad...

My father kept blabbering about my clumsiness. Actually it's not because of my clumsiness, but because of less experience in taking such photos. I am not like my father, who had attended several classes and courses about photography. Moreover, I was using Sony Ericsson W910i, which was only have the camera of 2 megapixels.

Maybe I should join Photography Club next year, shouldn't I?

For more photos, please click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?