If I am not mistaken, around 11.25 am, a postman came to my house while I was busy composing new short story. The postman brought a parcel, which are sent to me, Lukhman bin Abdul Taib. At first, I was surprised and wondering who is the person who sent me that parcel. But then, I quickly remembered that my old best friend was going to send a copy of school magazine to me.
I think I should delete the letter 'h' in my name, since they (not my friend Ahmad Faiz) misspell my name
And this is the cover for this year's The Anthonian magazine.
I was quite surprised with the design for the cover. And the thing that make me even more surprised, I did not expect that the deginer will put the pictures of PMR 2007 8A's students as the decoration for the cover.
Notice the red circle? It's me actually. Well, it's just half of my face, since the other half was covered by Li Mei Yih's head. =.=
Is it just she growing taller or is it me who try to avoid 'something' or being amused?
At least, I appeared twice in that school magazine, once in the list of top PMR students, and once at the cover.
Unfortunately, my English short story and two Malay poems that I sent to the editors were not published. Instead, they published other students', including the editors'. =.=
I wonder how Cikgu F***** (as the teacher-in-charge for BM column) and the editor chose the poems? I already sent my poems earlier before I transferred.
I wonder, is this we called fair and square? Or discrimination?
And this is the cover for this year's The Anthonian magazine.
I was quite surprised with the design for the cover. And the thing that make me even more surprised, I did not expect that the deginer will put the pictures of PMR 2007 8A's students as the decoration for the cover.
Notice the red circle? It's me actually. Well, it's just half of my face, since the other half was covered by Li Mei Yih's head. =.=
Is it just she growing taller or is it me who try to avoid 'something' or being amused?
At least, I appeared twice in that school magazine, once in the list of top PMR students, and once at the cover.
Unfortunately, my English short story and two Malay poems that I sent to the editors were not published. Instead, they published other students', including the editors'. =.=
I wonder how Cikgu F***** (as the teacher-in-charge for BM column) and the editor chose the poems? I already sent my poems earlier before I transferred.
I wonder, is this we called fair and square? Or discrimination?







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?