Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lonely ...

Today, I went to the city again to check the latest magazine for next month issue. But then, there's no latest magazine.

* * *

Yesterday, I spent one hour just to send comments to her. She reply my comments so fast. However, after one hour, I didn't received any comments. Probably she did not received any notification email from Friendster team.

Today, the same thing goes. However, after sending a number of comments, I could not send her comments anymore since I have reached maximum allowable comments for her profile. What the ****. =.=

* * *

Today is my first time went to Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP) Sarawak branch. The aim is to meet Mr. Jaafar to get my entry form to the Multiracial Authors Meeting. However, when I and my uncle arrived, we were informed that Mr. Jaafar already went out to Pen View Hotel.

However, the entry form filling process still went on. His workmate gave me a piece of green paper. Then, I filled in the entry form.

Now, I'm awaiting for his email for the schedule of the Multiracial Authors Meeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?