Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Three In One

At first, I thought that she is one year older than me.

Yesterday: after coming back from the surau, I checked my email inbox. I received a comments from her. In the Require Approval box (I have not approve her comment yet at that time), she seemed to be shocked when I said that to her.

Then, I have to apologize to her.

Argh, what kind of start is this?

***

Today: before Asar prayer, I called Mr. Jaafar Hamdan for the third time, to ask him about the Kolokium Penulis Pelbagai Kaum (Multiracial Authors Meeting). Refer to the My Upcoming Program column.
Woman A: Hello.
Me: Err may I speak to Mr Hamdan?
Woman A: Please wait for a while.
Then...
Woman B: Hello.
Me: Err may I speak to Mr Hamdan?
Woman B: Please wait for a while.
After a while...
Woman B: May I know who's speaking?
Me: (state my name and location, of course from Kuching).
- pause -
Woman B: Please wait.
Why must be so 'filtering'?

Anyway, according to Mr Hamdan, the closing date for submitting the entry is 30th November, and the registeration will be done at Pen View Hotel, the place where the meeting will be held.

30th November? Crap, 4 days left. Arghh...

***

I really do not have any idea what happen to this girl: Conan Dakwah.

(Please note that, 'she' I'm referring here is different with 'she' I stated before this part).

I already apologized her for mentioning something that raised up my anger.

Today, she still sulking.
I know you hate this message when you received it. You want to hate, just hate la. You want to mad, just mad la ... (so many words, I don't know how to translate it) ... but I want to tell you, please be open-minded and matched. If you cannot accept what I have said, you have a very high ego. If you want to mad at me, you are welcomed to do so! ... (so on)
Of course I cannot accept what she have said, because she had made wrong accusation. She did not respect my principles and policies, but I apologized her. Now, she said like this to me.

Nah, I don't have high ego as she said when I cannot accept her words.

So I replied:
Oh yeah, forgot to tell. I repeat again: please respect my policies and principles. I respect your policies and principle (if you have). I can be open-minded, but not in all issues. You accused me that I'm ego, go ahead, I'm not angry... I let this thing to Allah to judge it. And I already apologized you yesterday, why you still mad at me? It's clear that it's you who have high ego, not me...
Ahh, girls ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?