At the moment I write the title of today's entry, I was wondering, which one should I share with you all first: good news or bad news? Then, I decided to wrote about bad news first, although it came after good news actually.
Bad News
My mum went to clinic as usual today. Well, she's now pregnant for my future-younger-brother/sister. However, she did not come home at the afternoon. Only my dad came back at 1 o'clock, then went to the clinic again at 2.
At 3 o'clock, he came back and told me, my mum was placed in ward for high blood pressure.
O.O
Decided to follow my dad, we went to Sarawak General Hospital, which are located near our home. At there, she was sent to Maternity Ward II. And she will stay there until her blood pressure is back to normal.
I was praying for her health (although she always lecturing me and give me harsh words). :P
Good News
This is the courtesy of yesterday's entry. No complains here, for sure.
After taking short nap at the afternoon, I woke up at 4 p.m. I opened my computer to upload my calligraphy signature (as you can see at the end of every entry, starting yesterday). I was told by one of my online friends, who also a young author (just like me) and a big fan of Ramlee Awang Murshid (:D), Nurfatihah Athirah about a good news to me (below are the translation of our conversation yesterday):
This morning, I visit some of updated blogs, including her blog. To my surprise, she wrote this:
And this:
And this:
Now, I'm on the way getting my copy of Lambaian Teluk and the articles during the Dialog Teluk VI.
Written by,

Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi
Bad News
My mum went to clinic as usual today. Well, she's now pregnant for my future-younger-brother/sister. However, she did not come home at the afternoon. Only my dad came back at 1 o'clock, then went to the clinic again at 2.
At 3 o'clock, he came back and told me, my mum was placed in ward for high blood pressure.
O.O
Decided to follow my dad, we went to Sarawak General Hospital, which are located near our home. At there, she was sent to Maternity Ward II. And she will stay there until her blood pressure is back to normal.
I was praying for her health (although she always lecturing me and give me harsh words). :P
Good News
This is the courtesy of yesterday's entry. No complains here, for sure.
After taking short nap at the afternoon, I woke up at 4 p.m. I opened my computer to upload my calligraphy signature (as you can see at the end of every entry, starting yesterday). I was told by one of my online friends, who also a young author (just like me) and a big fan of Ramlee Awang Murshid (:D), Nurfatihah Athirah about a good news to me (below are the translation of our conversation yesterday):
Nurfatihah Athirah: Assalamualaikum...And that's did not end there.
Abdul Hakim Lukhman: Walaikumussalam...
Nurfatihah Athirah: Just now I'm online, but you didn't... hehehehe...
Nurfatihah Athirah: Emm... I want to tell you that...
Abdul Hakim Lukhman: Yea?
Nurfatihah Athirah: About your poems... they now published in the anthology Lambaian Teluk
Abdul Hakim Lukhman: Ohhh...
Abdul Hakim Lukhman: Really...?
Abdul Hakim Lukhman: All praise to God...
Nurfatihah Athirah: My mum and I already tried to talk with the Sarawakian authors from PERKASA to send tyhe anthology book with the bags for the present participants (there's still more bags, it's a coincidence)
Nurfatihah Athirah: But, maybe they haven't arrived back yet.. I'm not sure when they arrived at Kuching..
Nurfatihah Athirah: So, try to contact Cikgu Zaidie...
This morning, I visit some of updated blogs, including her blog. To my surprise, she wrote this:
Sekali yang terbit, hanya karya kami penulis Labuan dan juga satu karya dari seorang penulis di Sarawak. Itupun dihantar melalui penulis Labuan.(The Sarawakian author mentioned in her blog is me. I send my poems via her.)
And this:
Cikgu Awang Asim cakap juga terdapat karya dari seorang penulis Sarawak dalam antologi tu. (karyanya pertama ditulis dalam antologi, kemudian barulah diikuti oleh karya-karya dari penulis-penulis Labuan). Ini disebabkan Nama dia lagi yang pertama muncul dalam antologi tu penyusunan karya itu mengikut huruf ejaan nama penulis. Dan huruf namanya dimulakan dengan huruf 'AB'. Senang cari di mana karya sendiri tu. Hehehe... (sempat lagi mengatil???)(This is because, I used the pseudonym Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi, so of course my poems appear first)
And this:
Hmm... aku dan ibu sempat berurusan dengan orang Sarawak untuk menghantar barang-barang - yang utama ilah antologi Lambaian Teluk tu - kepada penulis Sarawak yang karyanya termasuk dalam antologi tu - Abdul Hakim Lukhman al-Yusufi.What the...? =.=
Kata ibu, kena beri perhatianlah Lukhman tu nanti. Sebab dia penulis yang tak disangka-sangka dari Sarawak tu boleh pulak masuk karyanya di dalam antologi yang semua karya dari Labuan saja tu. Tambahan pula dia merupakan penulis muda.
Insya-Allah dia akan diberi perhatian. Orang yang kami berurusan tu pulak ialah orang GAPENA, Cikgu Zaidie (PERKASA pun sebenarnya, tapi, ada perantaraan - kira ada orang tengah lah dari kami kepada wakil PERKASA). Yang teratas sekali. Boleh dikatakan ketua kepada bahagian-bahagian persatuan penulis. Yang turut membantu tu pun ialah penulis dari Miri, Sarawak tu. Iaitu JAYA RAMBA.
Now, I'm on the way getting my copy of Lambaian Teluk and the articles during the Dialog Teluk VI.
Written by,

Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?