Friday, November 21, 2008

Bunch of Problems, Reaching Its Climax (IV)

This is the fourth sequel of my serious inner problem. It is up to you all, whether you want to give your advice, or just be the reader.

Something Wrong ...
Since my mum pregnant again (for my future brother/sister), I observed something wrong in this situation, and these made me feel worry.

First, she was ordered to stayed at the ward for high blood pressure. Alhamdulillah, all praise to God, she was allowed to go out after a day. But, that's not the end.

Second, she had bad cough, and she had difficulty to throw out the phlegm from her throat. And this became worse, when she seemed to be choked by the phlegm. Until my dad had to hit her back a few times before she was okay again.

Now, she was not able to sleep, neither in air-conditioning room nor under the running fan.

To make my situation worst, my dad will be going outstation to Sarikei and Sibu for court case for a week. And I have to take care of my mum. when she sleep Thus, I have to postponed some of the planned activity, including leading the Subuh prayer.

I know, God want to test me, but why must make my mum suffer...? I don't care if He want to test in any ways, but not using my family and relatives.

Arghh...

After 7 Months and 23 Days
It has been 7 months and 23 days since my family moved to Kuching and I started new school life at SJS. And the time passed in a really fast speed.

I bet most of my friends at Sarikei forgotten about a man named Lukhman. Well, it's a bit painful truth to me, but I have no choice except to accept it. When they come to Kuching, not even one of them neither want to meet me, nor (at least) informing me.

Well, I'm not talking about the entire friends. I just said most of them. (this sounds sulky. =.=) But, I have to be grateful because I moved to Kuching. Here, one important lesson I learnt is about a true friend.

Well, I meet different people in different situation. And they have different, unique interest and ability.

For example, I'm very envious to Roland, for such a young age, he managed to get diploma in music recital. This makes me even more spirited to find a teacher to teach me about Arabic caligraphy and then get my degree from the teacher.

I also very envious to Kelvin Ting, for a Malaysian like him have the most fluent English among us (from my view). I'm very grateful, because I can learn more about word usage in English from him. One of them is the usage of the word crap. =.=

Well, these examples I can't find at Sarikei.

But, again, it is very painful for a sensitive person (like me) for some of his friends forgotten about him after a long period of time, even though he always remember his friends.

Well, this worldly life is really like a mirage.

This is the only gift I received from a friend of mine. Well, fortunately she did not forgotten me.


Composed by,

Abdul Hakim Lukhman Al-Yusufi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Apa Kata Anda...?