In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. In the name of Allah, by Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. "We said, "O Fire! Be you cool, and (a means of) safety for Abraham!" Then they sought a stratagem against him: but We made them the ones that lost most!" [Surah al-Anbiya', 21 : Verses 69 - 70] O God, the Lord of Jibril, Mikail, and Izrail. Please cure me with Your Might, Your Power and Your Strangth.Weird Fever (I think)...?(please refer to At-Tibb an-Nabawi compiled by az-Zahabi)
Since last Sunday, my throat became so painful, day by day. This suffer became worse when I felt my body was hotter than usual. As the result, I could not sleep well last night. I already drank plain water during sahur, but my throat still felt pain.
This fever very distracting me. To get rid of that, I walked here and there around the school compound while thinking the cause of my weird fever. And I deduced that all of that due to smell ammonia gas yesterday and also walking in the rain after school.
Misunderstanding
I did not expect that the action I walking around the school will lead to a misunderstanding of a person. I just knew about it after Kelvin Jong told me. He told me that someone is suspecting me stalking 'that girl'.
What the heck?!
I'm in bad condition, and I was accused stalking 'that girl'.
Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga. That's the suitable proverbs for me.
I just walking to cool down my body temperature. Wallahi, wabillahi, watallahi, in the name of God the Lord of Creation, I have no other intention.
Really kah?
While waiting for our English teacher to come...
Daryl: Lukhman, you know, while I go for spot check, I saw your picture in a book in *****'s ('the girl') bag.
Me: (Laugh) So what? Do you think I'm gonna believe it?
Daryl: Really...
Me: I won't believe any news that come to me, unless you bring to me the evidence. That's my policy.
At first, I don't think that 'she' will keep my picture, as I didn't give my pictures to anybody. But then, I think, do really she did it, as Daryl said?
I'm not being perasan. Please note that.
O God, please guide me to the truth. Make me Your obidient servant. Verily You are the Most Powerful, the Most Gracious, and the Most Mercifu;. There is no other God than You.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?