"O the believers! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [Surah al-Nisaa', 4 : Verse 135]I was so tired. The plan to watch TV at 12.30 pm turned into a one-hour-sleep. At 1.30, I was waken up by my dad, who had arrived from Sarikei. Then, I swicthed on the computer to continue my translating hobby. I expected that today it will not become just like yesterday.
And still, the translating work was no fun, though.
While I was translating a sermon delivered by Sheikh Abdul Rahman as-Sudais, my dad gave me a bottle of perfume. Well, you can say that I'm anti-alcohol perfume, becuase I'm really anti-alcohol perfume. So I just put the perfume there and do nothing. I said: "I cannot use this kind of perfume. Got alcohol inside."
You also can say I'm anak derhaka. After all, I'm gaining more and more rewards from God, and you getting more and more sins. I'm just defending my policies, and all my policies are based on the Quran and Sunnah (Prophet Muhammad's way).
Back to the story. So, when I'm refusing to use that perfume, you know what happen next. They thought that I'm not a thankful son. So they said anything negative about me (complaining, they were sulking actually, this was one of their way of sulking) in Melanau language. They think I could not understand. what did they say. Indeed, they were underestimated me.
Even if I explained to them, they still not understand. As the result, it disturbing me translating work for the second time.
Well, most parents like that. They think when they becoming parents, they think they are right in all aspects.
And now, I felt I'm left alone. No supports. Lack supports.
:(
Well, at least, I had the support from God and the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.).
For this entry, before I end this entry (because I need to go to Ustaz Manaf's house for berbuka puasa with some of my friends there, read here), I put the lyric of a song entitled Apa Yang Kau Tahu (What Do You Know), sang by Rabbani.
Bacalah...sebutlah dengan namaP/S: I purposely bolded in red some of the lines in that lyric.
Tuhan yang menciptakan
Segala kejadian di dunia
Bacalah...tulislah dengan pena
Wahyu yang diutuskan
Risalah kebenaran untuk insan
Seluruh kasihnya telah dia curahkan
Tulus suci mengisi ruang hati
Bagai dalam dingin
Rindu berdakapan
Dengan kata syahdu
Kasih mesra bersatu
Apa yang kau tahu
Bacalah...lihatlah dengan mata
Selami sanubari
Putaran panorama hidup ini
Bacalah...tipuan mata hati
Bisikan penuh mimpi
Melamar kelalaian tidak henti
Suruhan larangan telah dia sampaikan
Jangan pilih haluan dimurka
Kelak rebah diri
Duka menangisi
Tanpa belas kasih
Disiksa saban waktu
Apa yang kau tahu
Gua hira menggamit kisah silam
Satu peristiwa nabi bersendiri
Iqra diturunkan muhammad ditabalkan
Tersuratlah sudah kalam dari Tuhan
Sekian kalinya detik waktu berlalu
Apa terus berbakti untuk dia
Membalas kasih
Syukur dengan nikmat
Amal yang bertambah
Hikmahnya kan ketemu
Apa yang kau tahu....
Please don't think bad of me. If got something unclear, you are welcomed to give your comments.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?