Again, another day of Ramadhan had come. Today, I woke up at 4 am, which means that I missed the time for Tahajjud prayer.Mathematic Topical Test
Today, we sat for our first test for today - Mathematics. I had not prepared well yet, but alhamdulillah, most of the questions are easy (I was hoping that I did not many careless mistakes).
However, the only trouble was when constructing ogive for given a table of data. Maybe I lose some of marks in that question.
Islamic Studies Topical Test
After Mathematics periods, I and the other four Muslim students of 4A went to 4B class and sat for Islamic Studies topical test.
Consist of two sections: objective sections and fill-in-the-blanks sections. For objective sections, it was an easy thing for most of us.
However, the fill-in-the-blanks sections was a tough time for us. Because the questions are too easy, some of us could not answer that questions (including me).
For example, one of the question asked about the year of Imam Syafi'i's death and his age during his death. Another too easy question was the real name of Imam al-Bukhari and his birth place.
Too easy, right? And yet, some of us could not answer it.
Physics Diagnostic Test
During Physics class, we sat for our second test - Physics. Most of us already predicted our failure for this test. However, our prediction were incorrect.
All the questions are easy ~ even for the subjective questions. Although I only revised a little bit, the question are very easy. Some of the questions are really stupid ~ giving us the answer at the statements of the questions.
And the result: 25/27 for objective, 3/3 for subjective. No need to attend 'free tuition' with Mr. Chong and students of 4D.
Additional Mathematics Diagnostic Test
Today, we also sat for our second Additional Mathematics diagnostic test. The chapter tested in today's test was Quadratic Equations ~ an easy chapter to handle.
Since I was the first man arrive at the Dewan Kuliah, so I also was the first man to finish 39 question in 35 minutes.
Teased by Roland and Kelvin
Until now, only five persons who knows the real name of 'the girl' (it's useless if you asked from them): Adrian, Roland, Kelvin Jong, Daryl Tian and Kelvin Ting (only knew about it today).
So, after recess during History class, Roland and Kelvin Ting teased me, telling me that 'the girl' is pretty, spelling the name of 'the girl' with various titles: daily, Daily Cafe etc. You name it. And they also drew the drawing of me and 'the girl' (only both of us in that drawing), with the label L below the man's figure and D below the girl's figure.
I could not tease them, as I was fasting. I kept reminding myself, "I am fasting, I am fasting".
At the end of the class, I, Kelvin Jong and Roland playing with the paper threw by our History teacher (actually it's leoJ's paper, but because he wrote craps in the exercise, which made me and other friends laughed, the teacher threw away that paper): made the paper as the ball and then played volleyball, baseball etc with that paper.






2 comments:
Sabar, you still can call me aluminium xD
Unfortunately, I'm fasting, Roland. I can't do that :P
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?