"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?" [Surah al-Ankabut, 29 : Verse 2]As the Muslim who had been given the deep knowledge, it is impossible if I say that I did not the Verse I stated just now. Indeed, I know and believe it. Nevertheless, sometimes I could not stand with the test that God put on me. The feeling is very different from the time when I was sitting for school test.
I just transferred here. That the thing should know before you read the next sentences.
From that time, so many tests I faced, from day to day, from week to week, from month to month. And now, it has been four month I live here after 31st March. And yet, I still being alone.
I felt I'm alone now. I'm lack of morale support. No good friends or 'special friend' at my side when I'm being so sad and distress. Only the Holy Quran and Prophet Muhammad's sunnah as my 'friends' and my motivation. That's enough for me to describe how lonely am I.
And now I really think that I need a 'special friend'. I mean, err... you knowlah what I mean.
I really really need a 'special friend' which are:
- not a hypocrite person;
- can I rely on when I need her;
- be at my side and help me when I am in trouble;
- be at my side when I'm happy;
- can make me happy.
But, there was a big problem.
"I did not expect for anyone to remember me in the future, because I am such a burden and a trash to them." - my blog
"Bunga padi bunga kiambang,Do you understand?
Buat hiasan di kebun bunga;
Buah hati kekasih orang,
Hamba menumpang gembira sahaja."






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?