Compared to previous Ramadhan I had went to, in my opinion, this year's Ramadhan is a little bit different (or to be accurate, it's really different from the previous Ramadhan). Many factors affecting it.1. Transferring to Kuching
This is the one of the factors that makes my Ramadhan for this year different. You see, already seven years and three months I have been in Sarikei. Of courselah, if you transferred to a new place after live for a long time there, you will face problems suiting yourself to your new environment.
And you should know, Kuching is very very different from Sarikei. Please note that.
2. Problems
As I transferred to here, I also face problems which are different from the ones I had faced in Sarikei. Busy with other things: holding post from being 4A Assistant Monitor to the Monitor, organising camp (I only involved in Qiyamullail Camp), schoolworks, exam, tests, etc.
I never faced such problems once before.
3. Lack of Supports
You may say that I'm emo. I admit that. After all, I'm a newcomer. Refer here, here, and here.






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?