Wow, now I have my third collection of the Detektif Indigo Series... alhamdulillah...
After I woke at 4.15 a.m., I immediately turned on my computer and tried to find useful information to be inserted in my short stories. At 8.58, I turned off my computer and continued to sleep. Only at 11.00 a.m. I continued to write my final series of the Cubaan short story. I remembered well, I got inspired to wrote the short story after finished reading Ayat-ayat Cinta novel written by Habiburrahman El Shirazy. At 1.15 p.m., I finished the serialization of the short story.
Nothing interesting happen from 2 pm. until 6.30 p.m.. I only watched a Hindustan movie entitled Mohabbatein, which was I already watch it previously.
At 6.30 p.m., my dad arrived from KL. He bought for me a quite-thick book entitled Bimbingan Penghayatan dan Kesempurnaan Solat (which is maybe useful), AL ISLAM magazine for next month issue and the third novel of the Detektif Indigo Series, Detektif Indigo Kembali (written by Faisal Tehrani. Oh great, at last read the novel after it sold on April 4th at KL. Actually, I have to thank to Allah for giving this opportunity.
Nothing interesting happen from 2 pm. until 6.30 p.m.. I only watched a Hindustan movie entitled Mohabbatein, which was I already watch it previously.
At 6.30 p.m., my dad arrived from KL. He bought for me a quite-thick book entitled Bimbingan Penghayatan dan Kesempurnaan Solat (which is maybe useful), AL ISLAM magazine for next month issue and the third novel of the Detektif Indigo Series, Detektif Indigo Kembali (written by Faisal Tehrani. Oh great, at last read the novel after it sold on April 4th at KL. Actually, I have to thank to Allah for giving this opportunity.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?