Whether someone is Sunni or Syiah, they still Muslim. Unity is needed to defeat Americans, Jews and Zionists.Alhamdulillah, today I feel better than yesterday. And I've nothing to say.
After I publishing the entry entitled Syeikh Uthman Taha - Khattat Mushaf Madinah an-Nabawiyyah, I directly close my computer at 2.30 or 3.00 p.m. (something like thatla), took out my calligraphy tools and start writing calligraphy to be presented to Surau al-Jauhari at SJS. And yet, I still made a mistake. However, the mistake I had done is at the translation of the hadis (I missed the word sesungguhnya, but never mind).
Speaking about never mind, it remembering me about the discussion about Never Mind Thought at IKIM.fm (IKIM is the abbreviation of Institut Kefahaman Islam Malaysia). The said, 'never mind' thought brings harm to the community (the conclusion). Yes, I agree that.
After I arrived at home from the surau just now, I opened Faisal Tehrani's blog. Somebody said that he is a Syiah (proved by Mufti Perlis, Dr. Asri), but for me... is it? But, I just ignored it because he's still Muslim and my brother (saudara seislam) (and I know he's njot Syiah). Ah, whatever...
But, it reminds me about my condition. The truth is: Abdul Hakim Lukhman al-Yusufi (that is me) is a part of Ahlus-Sunnah wa al-Jama'ah (short from: Sunni), but he is free from any four school of thought of fiqah (neither Hanafi, Maliki, Syafi'i nor Hanbali).







1 comments:
Salam
Usaha menyokong perpaduan amat disanjungi tetapi saudara hati-hati kerana ayat saudara: Actually, I already knew that Faisal Tehrani is a Syiah.
Bukankah sudah ada penafian dalam blog, wawancara majalah dan sebagainya darihal ini? Bagaimana saudara dapat mengetahui iktikad dalam hati saya?
Wassalam
Post a Comment
Apa Kata Anda...?